What It Means to Be You - Ch. 7

Aggregator gang
LMAO omg I actually thought she was going to communicate with him and talk some shit out ldjfaldk

oompa loompa panel made me laugh harder than it should have

Wow I was actually not expecting that. I thought she would stay and suffer more but honestly if I was to the pint of feeling suicidal in a marriage I would divorce my partner as well. I wonder if he’s going to freak out. Thank you so much for the chapter!

Well... the last time she tried talking some shit out ended like that so well 💔💔 I'm curious how she'll earn after divorce though 🤔🤔 I hope she gets enough power to live happily...

oh he's probably going to start shouting at her again based on everything we've seen. not sure if he'll listen to her at all though, he's proven to be quite bad at that

good for her for trying to get away from this horrible situation. and I agree with the comments, looking at all the past chapters, he'll probably start yelling at her again.

I WAS SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS UPDATE BUT I FROGOT THEY HAD A FIGHT AND THEN MY SMILE TURNED TO TEAR, THIS IS SO SAD TT BUT I STARTED SMILING AGAIN AND NOW THEY WANNA DIVORCE?? RIP.

damn i really feel for fl. there's absolutely no point in comparing traumatic pasts, and just because one person feels that they suffered "more" doesn't mean the other person suffered any less. there's a long road ahead of ml before some good character development, but i hope he eventually understands this.

thank you for the update!! hoping for more soon again 🖤

(edit: grammar)

Wow, surprised the fl made the healthy decision. Even if he has a messed up background, she was just suffering in this relationship. Hope she can move on and learn to love herself again.

Did I miss something?
The other woman is the actual mistress, and he buys her dresses???

Seriously good for her at this point I wish they would pull a duchess of the attic and drop the husband for a new ml but I know it’s not gonna happen 😩

Honestly, I’m for it. She could at least get out of the toxic environment and he wouldn't have to be “burdened” by her existence. I know thats probably not actually the case but I've never seen a ml so angry and uncommunicative. This is one of the only times where the fl misunderstanding is completely understandable.

She really didn't beat around the bush huh? Good for her we stan a resolute queen!

You love to see it. It'll probably go nowhere, but I'm proud of her for standing up for herself, even a little bit. That environment pushed Violet to the point of attempting suicide, she has to get out of there if she wants to heal.

Thanks again for the chapter!

I'm actually pretty glad she went straight for the divorce. Yes, she can communicate and put more effort into this relationship but that's on the premise that she actually wants to be with him, and it's pretty obvious that neither of them really want to be married to each other.

Users who are viewing this thread