What It Means to Be You

The ML was very wrong when he disregards the FL by telling how much he has suffered. Well the thing is that sufferings (or to say generally the emotions like love, happiness, sadness etc) of different people cannot be compared, scaled and weighted down. These feelings are different for each one and everyone reacts to these events differently. So you can't determine who had it worst or best
The FL is also in the wrong here, she does not want to speak up but has expectations and these expectations when not fulfilled hurt a lot. Communication plays a very important role between two parties.

The Ml is best thing in the story that keeps it interesting with both of them swapping which is pretty cool..

I also think that the body switching is cool, knowing that they’ll be able to see each other’s points of view. But using suicide as the cause of it and for the two main characters to fall in love with each other gets me iffy about it. Though I’m excited for their character development

SHE FEEL IN LOVE WITH A MAN BECAUSE HE LOOKED GOOD. HE TREATED HER LIKE AIR. SHE ALLOWED HERSELF TO BE WALKED ON BY OTHERS TO THE POINT OF WANTING TO COMMIT SUICIDE. AND WHAT HE CARES ABOUT HER? WHEN? SHE WANTS A DIVORCE BUT LET ME GUESS HE WON'T GIVE IT TO HER.😒 AND WHY IS THE COUSIN WEARING SUCH A MODERN LOOKING DRESS?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

YESSS DIVORCE THAT BASTARD AT ONCE!!!

Code:

at this point.... what can i say? i like this manga but both mc are GREAT at not communicating😅-- i do believe this divorce is deserved though, so kick him off queen <3😍😘🤗

knowing this type of plot though, i have a strong feeling that his asshole-ness will be redeemed by some other excuse he finds in order to keep the couple together...😅

Can we just give my girl a break though? In my opinion, he's completely undeserving😁(i will never forgive one for invalidating someone else's trauma just because you think uve gone through something even more traumatic... if these two get back together, i will be waiting for the Mr to grovel at queen🤗😘)

Code:

T__T ok major cliff hanger when there's a divorce line there's gotta be another chapter to see whats happends, now i'll be over thinking about the situation till the next update daaaaaaaaam

Anyone knows if there’s a novel? I would be interested in reading it, however I can’t seem to find anything about it on the internet (title might be different than the manhwas or something like that)

what a majoooooooor cliffhanger! and i think i fully support our mc with the divorce, fuck winter! he's an asshole

Winter is a plain asshole. Doesnt matter what you've been through, this kinda shit is unforgivable so divorce him babes I'm literally begging

Can anyone clarify... so he has been buying dresses for the other girl??? WHAT!!

Users who are viewing this thread