What Kind of Empress Is This?

i didn't expect her to impersonate the empress outside, thought she was going to do it in the palace and get the empress disgusted at her😱

Man, I understand that one should strive to better their lives , but there's such a thing as reaching too high.
That maid is about to die.

There are always gonna be opinions thrown around and here's mine:
I fell in love with the FL and the ML both. I love the comedy and the way they acknowledge their flaws and try to overcome them together.

I'm not gonna lie all the background stories were just thrown at us at the same time but other than that everything about this story including the art and arcs are really nice.
The romance starts on mutual trust and that's something I really adore about this one.

As much as I LOVE this story, I’m getting tired of it. Especially the Han gun? Guy getting away with things and the FL been confusing everywhere! Like she knows that the guy
is lying, knows that he might not be from her world
I just want to screamm!!!! Plz tell me it gets better😓

I fell in love with this emperor! He looks so handsome! But I really this web comic. Season 1 is completed and can't wait for more! Big thanks to group which is translating this! 😊

damn that escalated quickly
usually it'd take a couple more chapters before a confession after just realizing their feelings but i guess the author didn't want to mess around and delay shit

damn, I really hate that damn snake-like devil... Although emperor may had it coming since a lot of people died because of him,thus people coming for avenge is natural.. but the way author potray that snake, it's so hard to sympathize but at the same time I knew why he loathed the emperor so much..

Fed-Kun's army
If anyone is reading this comment just don't read this manhwa. At least not yet. I personally started it yesterday and even though I enjoyed at first and really regret it right now. The end of season one just bring so much frustration, at least to me, that even though I enjoyed some part of the manhwa I feel like it wasn't worth it. Now there is a hiatus at the worst moment possible imo (who the hell end a season and go in hiatus in the more frustrating and unpleasant moment of the story) so I personally will just drop it and hope that if I find it again smh and decide to continue it (which I doubt since because of the hiatus the last memory of it will be an unpleasant one) will have a lot more chapters and that they will make things right.

Anyway I feel like I lost my time just to make me get in a bad mood. Such a shame it ended that way when I enjoyed the start.

i think politics/drama should be added as a tag. even though it's not a major plot point, it feels like a constant background element as the story progresses. it doesn't interest me personally but i am invested in the romance as well as the character's growth. hope the author will have a good break and for season 2 to come soon!

I really enjoyed this manhwa at the beginning, but its kind of soured over time. The best part of this is the ML and FL, their chemistry is really cute. So why does the author constantly derail the story away from them to focus on stuff that isnt nearly as engaging. Also boy toy guy, I think his name is Han Jin Gun? Why is he here??? I understand his plight with the emperor, but he was brought into the palace by the empress, and now she doesnt trust him anymore. So why is he still here? The emperor doesn't like him, now the empress doesn't either, there is nothing stopping them from throwing his greasy fan-flailing butt out of the palace and his plan would be foiled. But they dont for some reason? I'm still going to read cuz I eat these kinda stories up, but it's still frustrating.

Thank you for translating!!

I love this, but why must there always be a love triangle? I want Ga-Ya x Emperor Han and Je-Rom x Emperor Hwan-Sook. Just give me happy couples, and murder Jin-Gun already.

Other than the romance, the story sucks!
I don't like most of the plot, but emperor and empress are good, don't like / get others though

[I wouldn’t want to leave the emperor either]

Thanks for translating season one for us! 😍

ka

at the beginning I really felt sad for Jin-Gun and thought that he will change and will be a happy ending but by now I really want him dead and what about all those stupid people around the emperor?

the relationship is cute, the story sucks. everyone is conveniently stupid, and the antagonist is so bad that it just seems like the author tried to write someone smarter than them and failed. a lot of issues have disproportionately light punishments and the MC's trained-doormat super good person attitude is really frustrating

The concept is fine, but just how gullible can they all be? You can never hate someone for yor own situation, blame yourself, move forward or self-destruct. Just dont misguide blame. Welp this is actually very truthful than those that have overwhelmingly smart people, booksmart, conscience and practicality isnt always practiced by all.

Users who are viewing this thread