What Light Novel are you reading currently

I totally LOVE Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. I'm writing an essay about this book, I'm gonna use a little help of pro writers from here to finish my essay on time. Last time these guys helped me a lot.

Currently: Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru / The Strongest Brave Who Craves for Revenge, Extinguish With the Power of Darkness

Novel is farther then the manga

Classroom of the Elite, it's just too good mate. And the fan translation is really active, with THREE groups cooperating to dish out the vols as fast as possible (praise be to them). Also the MC and one of the FeMCs won best male/female LN character for two years straight already and others consistently in top 10, so if you haven't read it you're missing out big time

Reverend Insanity.
Just that, others have translation or writing quality problem.

What I’ve tried:
Instant Death: shit translation for early chapters, later chapters are boring imo
NPC Town-building Game: finished 1st arc, kinda bland

Nano Mashin: early part is good, the later one is shit wuxia/borderline xianxia with
rape and cuckold
Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint: the translator change made me drop it, too much fuckery, and it’s not like the first translator was that great either
Overgeared: MC sucks, and
he got OP real fast

Lord of the Mysteries: my rant about my problems with it would be too long, anyways it’s good
The Grandmaster Strategist: basically my main complaint is it reads like fanfiction, some good moments

Anyways what I’m trying to say is combination of good translation and good writing is pretty rare in LN/webnovels.

Users who are viewing this thread