What the fuck is this piano song?

is a Reindeer
VIP
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/403905762692431872/749241340268642385/SadPianoSong.mp4

Found it on an old YouTube channel of mine, titled "sad piano song" and the description says it's an original piece that I wrote. 9 years ago. I highly doubt it. Anyone recognize it? Sounds like it could be from a game. Though I say that, I do recognize that the shitty mic quality is from my own mic at the time that is accurate for the time period. Not sure...

Dex-chan lover
Give yourself more credit Ply. You could be the next Beethoven.

But no, sorry, I don't recognize it. I do have another solution though...

Akh8Iur.png

NO PLYKIA, DON'T YOU WRITE "ORIGINAL PIECE" IN THAT YOUTUBE DESCRIPTION​

Dex-chan lover
hard to tell, maybe you can tell us what kind of game you used to play at that time and on what console.

is a Reindeer
VIP
@Dalrant have a link? looked up what you said and couldn't find anything that sounded similar
not to mention iron blooded orphans is from 2015 and the recording is from 2011...

Group Leader
I thought admins, especially ones with cute girl avatars, were forbidden from swearing?

Dex-chan lover
@Plykiya
If you were wondering who also posted it on r/NameThatSong, it was me lol. I didn't see yours there.

4chan's /mu/ didn't find it either.

Well, it seems that my efforts have failed. Brb gonna go cry out of frustration (while listening to the song, of course).

Dex-chan lover
I'd like to present this as evidence of Plykiya's unstable mind and why they should be usurped from their position.

Dex-chan lover
@granitefish sometimes, we need a crazy to make things right.
but when things really gone bad, we need more than a crazy to make things better.

is a Reindeer
VIP
@bigtiddyoneesan Thanks for the effort, really making me start to wonder

@hazzack thought it'd be easily recognized by anyone since I've not really played any kind of non-mainstream games or watch any non-mainstream anime. At the time I wasn't playing any kind of RPG really, after Fantasy Earth Zero servers shut down in 2011 I ended up just playing League of Legends, Perfect World, Epic Battle Fantasy. Growing up I didn't really play many RPGs either now that I think about it, just free to play games like Maplestory, Raganarok, Gunbound, Gunz, stuff like that. The most RPG game I've played and completed was probably Baten Kaitos and Epic Battle Fantasy but I know it ain't from either of those

Dex-chan lover
sorry, i'v played Ragnarok and Gunbound but i don't think it's from there. well, not that i'm into hearing and listening back then.
at least i can tell that the leitmotif on the right didn't ring any bell of mine. the left was pretty standard though.

maybe you should remake the song in HD and make it big on youtube so the original owner of the song could strike you with copyright. or get the answer via youtube comment.

Group Leader
Im personally getting real Zelda vibes from it, Ocarina/Majora era.

Users who are viewing this thread