Status
Not open for further replies.
Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@sterven
Viejo, no soy el unico que sabe español aquí!11!! >_<

@wortwortwort
were it so easy... manwha is not a problem in this site.

Double-page supporter
LMAO, @Dobu , you salty bitch, delete your account with MangaDex if you're so damn upset about it.
They do great work and they do it all for free. Go take a shit in someone else's ceral, ya big loser.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
tenor.gif

Callate criminal yo se que fuistes tu!

Dex-chan lover
Never used password manager before, how does it work, how does it feels, and is Bitwarden (the one that he recommends) good?

@Plykiya

Please don't use 'lol' when responding to criticism. While I don't believe @dobu is being entire fair, the truth of the matter is that this incident is utterly embarrassing and that you guys should do better next time. So please cool the passive-aggressive tone, it's off-putting.

Thanks for the update and communicating everything. While certainly unfortunaty it could certainly be worse. Keep up the great work!

Thank you guys for all your hard work. Without mangadex I'm seriously such a broken human and mangadex would not be here if it weren't for your blood, sweat, tears and generosity. I'm so grateful for all yall.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@sterven
*fuiste
O fuisteseses si quieres sonar algo sarcásticlo jaja.

Soy inocente, lo juro, Sheriff!

Also, I still don't know if I should change my email, I don't use that one much these days though.

i can't change my password, i am on infinite loading saving button

Same thing to submit this post, infinite loading

is a Reindeer
VIP
@VIII I am a bit passive aggressive when people hold Batoto to some holy grail standard where everything was better when it was struggling to barely cope with Tachiyomi traffic and had to make the website accounts-only whereas we're pushing at least 20x the amount of traffic they were and getting told we're more incompetent than them because we're struggling to keep up with the upgrades required lol.

And ending sentences with lol is indeed something I can't really avoid.

@plykiya

I’m a little confused by that 95% of images under one second stat, since when I look at the Grafana dashboard, I’m seeing the all clients section’s 1 second threshold at only around 75 to 80 percent. That said, the stats I can see seem to be from only the past few days, and it might be that various events are temporarily hurting the numbers, and that it will rise back to normal soon.

Even still that is nowhere even remotely close to as bad as the load times were when the site was at its slowest, which is obviously a good thing.

Sucks that this happens, but it is what it is. People should realize to never really use their main email or reuse password on any sites that isn't in official capacity.

Dex-chan lover
Why should I use 2FA if it was bypassed anyway? Did you fix the image check on chapter uploads? What is the character limit for passwords? Any forbidden characters? Spaces allowed? Case sensitive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread