What's up with the "search" function? They've changed how tags are selected and I can't browse past the first page

Aggregator gang
So I wanted to check out all the "horror" manga on the site. I noticed the check boxes have been changed to a drop-down menu (which sucks). So I select my tag it and says there are "x" number of results at the bottom of the page. When I go to page 2 all my selected tags are gone and it shows no manga. What is up? Why was something that worked (although the search function is in definite need of improvement) no longer working at all? I checked the announcements and there was nothing.

Railgun
Staff
Super Moderator
An update to tags is being deployed today. Devs are working on fixing this bug and it should be deployed soon.

Aggregator gang
New tags are great, but I hate the dropdown menu system. It's nice that they're all divided up by category (it is a really good idea), but the checkboxes were more convenient. Any chance of combining the two? Also is the search system ever going to get more sophisticated? It would be nice to have the ability to sort results. I'd like to be able restrict my searches to "completed" scanlations and stuff that has been recently updated. It'd be nice if there someway of telling whether something is being actively scanlated or has been dropped. Like if it has been 3 months since the last update is there just a delay on the part of the group or is no one working on the project? I'd like to somehow exclude "dead" projects. Since the groups have a presence here themselves they could voluntarily mark their projects "active" or "inactive".

Users who are viewing this thread