What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
Thank for the mass release
Well. He's come to terms that he's in love with her. That's great. Wonderful! For dog food for the singles lol
Many thanks

OH MY GOD. Thank you so much for the mass release! I've been stressed for several days due to something or another, and this mass release with all the fluffiness is the perfect stress reliever. Thanks a bunch.

Dex-chan lover
chap 41 and 42 got s few duplicated pages...

ignore this if already fixed

Dex-chan lover
We have been blessed with these chapters. I really love the main couple, super adorbs.

I almost died when I saw this mass release O_O thank you so much for all your hard work!

It’s so cute seeing the duke jealous of his alter ego. Also, I almost died a few times at the cuteness.

Dex-chan lover
This just keeps getting cuter and cuter, I'm dying here! Thank you so so much for another mass release 😍 still, knowing that we're caught up with the raws now kinda hurts ^^; but oh well, this fluffiness can last for a while.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the huge update!

I really like this series! It feels like it's only getting better and better as the main characters get more comfortable around each other. I can't wait to see where it's headed to next. 😊

🤩OMG, thank you so much!

To babando, e minha mente pervertida só quer que eles durmam juntos. 😍

W, why do you do mass releases when I have to get up early tomorrow???

Thank you, this was amazing.

This was amazing! 😍 thank you so much HaruParty for the mass release!! An admirable work~

Asdjkffj he's jealous of himself, haha. But well, at least he knows his feelings now. Now, we have to wait for Erin to realize her true feelings (sure, she likes him but she needs to realize she loves him?).

Too bad we caught up with the raws :( but oh well. Still, very much appreciate this! 😊

Users who are viewing this thread