What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 47

Double-page supporter
sounds to me like the prince is setting up his own death flag

Fed-Kun's army
thats it... im snapping... im gonna apeshit... all because of this barbie reject...

Dex-chan lover
So did the bitch noble girl who tried to steal the duke lose her noble title? I can't remember who Palladine is.

@raos044 absolutely! I was like, dude just prepare to get a better treatment than being punched hard in the face! and I think, lex already mentioned that he would even go to war with the kingdom for her. So, I'm eagerly awaiting for the retaliation.

Dex-chan lover
She's plenty moody herself.

You do that, prince guy. Let's see how that works out for you, you narcissist.

Here you can see someone plotting something that will definitely backfire. Sit back and enjoy.

Aggregator gang
That piece of shit bastard. The kingdom will be ruin if that shit ascend the throne

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, good idea, mess with Erin and you totally won't die a slow and painful death from a certain Duke...

Fed-Kun's army
Low key annoyed that erin’s making this all about herself lmao I mean clearly the reason why Rowan doesn’t wanna be called Lex is coz he sees them as 2 separate entities and wants Erin to look at the “real” him. But Erin seems to think it’s because he’s trying to draw the line between them by not letting her use the pet name his mother gave him like cmon girl how dense can ya get he just wants you to stop pining over that idealized version of him who “loves” you only because of magic and to look at his true self WHO LOVES U FOR WHO U ARE GRAh

In return for the love and memories with Lex, I bet the magic will try to ruin the duke's/Rowan's house and land.

Dex-chan lover
It still seems like you lost since you won't find happiness...

Users who are viewing this thread