What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 58

I loved it, I was looking forward to this for so long! Thank you for the hard work! ♡♡♡♡

Thanks for the mass release. Not only did we have a kiss this update, but this is the most reassuring thing Rowan has ever told MC. And to think, he started out like some cold blooded murderer (even if he was just doing his job/duty), I truly adore them both, as individuals and as a ship. Their development up to this point is such a treat!

😭😭😭😭😭😭💯💯💯💯💯💯💯❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💘💘💘💘💘

Awww Rowan’s character development is showing from this update! He doesn’t want to kill Erin anymore and now he loves her 🥺

Dex-chan lover
Oh Erin, you're still just such a cute precious bean. Rowan sure clearly loves you too. I wonder what her mother wanted. If it was her to "find love and happiness" then she seems to have sorta found it (though it's, atm, herself and Rowan not exactly being always fully open that's keeping her from realizing it?)

wow thank you for the mass release!! 🥺❤️ and this is getting intense!! I hope they figure the magic out ;-;;; also character development is wholesome :000

Dex-chan lover
Rowan definitely loves her I think she's still in doubt somewhat and until that goes away and they both love each other willingly the spell won't be completed

Fed-Kun's army
thanks so much for the mass update!!!
what the hell did her mother put on her? she would die if its not completed? tf? just from my knucklehead thoughts i think it may have something to do with the fact that she can have access to magic which would get her used by others, since she said earlier that she and her mother was running away from an 'earl'. so if her mother's wish was for her to live her life happy and shit, but it all goes downhill because she gets used or whatever, then that magic contract terminates her to keep her safe? maybe she doesnt die, since she just said 'disappear' so it could have a different meaning... idk im thinkin tew much and my head kinda hurtin...

Dex-chan lover
I trust her mother. I know whatever her reason is it's for her own best. Also I kinda think and can feel the cat is her mother.. XD.

I didn't expect this. >\\\< thank you soooo much for the mass release!!!! Blessed you translator team!!! >\\<💓

Double-page supporter
Hmmm.....
Perhaps the magic didn't just have just 1 effect...(rowan's asking about her childhood, and her not being able to properly remember her childhood without pain foreshadows this)

Wait is that cat her Mom. They have the same color eyes! Maybe that’s why she isn’t with her daughter is because she was cursed to be a cat?

Dex-chan lover
I believe the cat is that unknown individual we saw briefly as a shadow besides Erin in that flashback she had few chapters back.
But who or what he/she is, is unknown. An unknown sister/brother?
Her mother? The questions that needs answers.

Thanks for the upspree.

Users who are viewing this thread