What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
Puahaha, their faces at the end! And this is getting so interesting!! Thanks for all the chapters, as always, I was thinking of this series just this morning ^^

I'm still bit confused tbh.

BUT I am just soooooo happy that Rowan is not even bit concer about being "trapped" with her. He just doesn't want her to die. 😭 MAH HEART

i am so so confused.... pls just tell us what’s going on, what the heck that spell is ;-;

Tbh, I haven’t really enjoyed the whole ‘’my mother put some type of magic spell on me” arc or plot point or whatever you want to call it.

I think the story could have been better without it.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah but why didn’t they say anything about the backlash and stuff while they could discuss it....is it....the magic is punishing her for loving who he is?

Wait, Julianna said that Erin needs to remember the past, but she’s gets headaches when she tries to think about her past. Why didn’t Erin say something to her?

sooo... she needs to complete the spell, or else she's in trouble, but the only one who knew it's purpose is... wherever -> dead end
she also can't break the spell, unless she wants to die -> double dead end
magic is pure and beautiful, but it's unnatural so the order of nature is trying it's best to eliminate it
"since your mom had a brilliant idea of turning you into partially magical existence, you're now fu*ked*" - juliana 2020 -> triple dead end
i have too little braincells to follow this story...

Dex-chan lover
Is the solution for her to make a baby? I bet they need to make babies. Mom wanted to be a grandma!

I'm leaning towards the baby solution. If I recall correctly, back in Chapter 1, the spell seemed to activate after Erin said she wanted to survive so she could find love and have a family of her own (shown with an image of her, her husband, and a baby). She has found love, but has yet to have children, which is the one unfulfilled element of her wish. I think Erin's mom created the spell to ensure Erin's future happiness, because she knew what a horrible life her daughter was going to get with the Samed family. Or maybe she saw the future and knew Erin's life would be in danger from Rowan, and didn't want her daughter's life to end so miserably. However, using a spell was super risky, which may reflect how desperate Sophia was. She pretty much had to leave Erin to the mercy of the spell and hope it worked out. :\ That's my guess, anyway.

So...in my opinion, Erin and Rowan need to get busy, hohohoho!

"All that repressed burning passion is on verge of an eruption-"
am I the only one who had dirty thoughts...

Oh my 😂😂 love this couple so much
Erin's holding back her laughter and Rowan's angry face are the best 😆

Users who are viewing this thread