What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 71

Dex-chan lover
@412001: The duke helds too much power and prestige whitin the kingdom. The prince likely fears that, once he inherits the empire, all the people he has mistreated will align with the duke to keep him in check or even to overthrown him.

was reading the crown prince lennox as the CLOWN prince lennox.

and it still wouldn't be wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Oh now it's happening. I was getting super pissed with the shitty prince. Glad Rowan is not just sitting around this time. He already knew the royal family had every intention to bring them down from the start. He never had an alternative in this choice so making it early would be best.

Dex-chan lover
@quanle Wait, they already did!? Damn they are fast. That's good then. I'm happy this manhwa is getting the treatment it deserves. But yea...still a bit pissed with the names, but that's only the case since I've already been reading their names like this. If I had started with that I honestly couldn't have cared less what they are called. It's just annoying to get used to new names.

@BDM130 It was a SJW or (insert whatever BS Ideology), Gillette Advert that cost them 8 Billion in profits followed with a huge boycott.
They tried to backpedal with another Ad that just made it worse for them.

i mean don't get me wrong, i'd love to support tapas but bitch wouldn't even let me since they literally block my country. and using VPN is not helping so yeah. thank you saku scans for translating this series!

"Start a war to prevent war"
In my times, we used a proverb for that: "Si vis pacem, para bellum".

Fed-Kun's army
the meme 😭 it's true though Erin only wants to be happy with her husband, is that too much to ask for? 😭

Users who are viewing this thread