What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 91

I really dont understand why it was such a slowburn, then sent him back in time only to rush everything?

This ending just felt very unsatisfying

Would've been nice to see one more chapter after this. That ending cut off shorter than expected. But thank you for translating! Binge read this today since Ch67.

Edit: i went to Tapas and they announced that there were more chapters after this? Probably an Epilogue or some sorts? Will that be true?

I felt so unsatisfied by the ending. Thought that there's so much story to tell and expound on the reincarnation thing.
But nevertheless, I still love this manhwa and thank you for translating this!

Hmm... I prefer she knew their love. Its so unfair feeling i don't want to admit- she might not love him this time around...

oh gosh this was such a disappointing ending...but uhh thank you for translating this.

Woah, hang on there! In the original novel, didn't Erin eventually remember their future? Why didn't they go farther here?

Y’all it’s still marked as ongoing and tapas said that there’s more to come, so...... anyways if I don’t see their babies I’m going to go into the story and remurder the crown prince myself

I felt the ending was super rushed. I expected more of if, aaaaah.

Thank you so much for your hard work ♥️♥️♥️

I’m so sad this is over! Thank you so much for translating this manhwa so we all could experience it together. What a wonderful journey this was. I’m so happy for the characters. I hope we get some side story chapters. I want to see them living their second chance at their happy ever after and also their kids!

The pages of expository text at the end are what make this "ending" annoying. I think them reuniting would have been a better spot for the pause/ending of the main story. "The Duchess never left the house" is a really weird thing to mention offhand like that??

:\
This quickly became a "here's what happened in this order" expository read instead of an actual visual plot development. I mean, I guess we can skip parts that are told over again, but this was wrapped up in a pretty bow with no substance. A cheap, lazy ending xD
Don't authors know about "show, not tell"? this was definitely a "tell" ending -_-

...i didnt like the ending :(((((( im happy it ended happy tho - it wouldve been better if the author gave it a few more chapters :((((((

Don’t worry guys! There are still side stories left that will go into more detail about Rowan and Erin’s post-marriage life.
If it follows the novel, we’re gonna see babies!

Users who are viewing this thread