What's Wrong With You, Duke?

Ughhh I really think she needs more confidence and be a bit more caring about herself . Like I really want a plot twist or something like that . For eg. her going to the mountain where the magic and stuff was done and then maybe her character changes a bit lol sorry this something I was thinking should happen but I so loveee this 😁

It's frustrating how you got into this manhwa and you want to read the raw but you can't read Korean... I'm gonna be rolling in bed anxiety now.

whats frustrating me the most is the feeling that im missing context. which i also infuriatingly seem to enjoy?

Double-page supporter
Oh my friggin gosh!!!!

WHY DID I ONLY DECIDE TO READ THIS NOW????!!!

FMC and MMC are already AN ITEM but then there's still some conflict that spurs the story. The guy is suffocatingly sweet to her. Funny AF

Followed!

Dex-chan lover
still can't understand why it's rated this high.. x')

the story is okey-ish as of chapter 24. a romance starting from a curse/charm magic that makes the ML a schizophrenic guy who will learn love thanks to the magic. The FL... cute-borderline-stupid ? or stupid-borderline-cute.. mmm.. But then you add in the usual royal court problem in the mix + a villainess and~~ 🤩

Mixed feelings. It's amusing to see his flip in personalities and his reactions when he realizes what he just did, but I'm less than fond of her being in love with the fake him. I liked it more in the beginning when she was like WTF and rolled with it cuz she could live. She seemed to have more personality then and now is more flat as a character.

Dear Translation Team: I truly love you guys. Thank you for all your hard work to bring this great manga to us in English. I am strangely hooked on this story. Can’t wait for more when the chapters are ready. You guys are the best!

😭😭😭💔💔💔 damnnnn. I cry for her. I would have left already. It hurts to have to face the one you love every day and KNOW they don’t love you back.

Dex-chan lover
Rather than "Why are you doing this, Duke?", it should be "what the shit are you doing woman" I'm pretty sure. It's cute but holy hell she's retarded

Thank you so much to HaruPARTY for this massive updates!! Thank you for your hard work. I love the development that happened. And i'm pretty sure the lady maybe had relation with Erin. I like Mary. And it's nice to see how close Erin is with Mary. (♡˙︶˙♡)

Thank you for all the hard work HaruPARTY!! Bless your hardworking little hearts <3

Users who are viewing this thread