What's Wrong With You, Duke?

I feel like the duke kept Erin inside the manor in fear of her being so out going like in the past killing her which would suck wha t would be worse is if Erin didn’t love him in this timeline because he was controlling in some way god I hope they were just happy had tons of kids and Erin had close friends

So he.. guilted her with exhorbant gifts until he married her? I thought we went over this in the last timeline? 👀💦

Double-page supporter
You know the ending's bad when it would have been better if they had both just died.

WH- i hope we get to see how erin (genuinely, and not under duress) falls for the duke / remembers instead of this weird ending lmao

What the fuck was that ending? After a lot of chapters with pure frustration and stress, we deserve to have a better endin than this. Why is this the ending? In one chapter everything ended, thats it? Wow.

damn, i still cant move on from that ending cuz i really liked this manhwa. i was expecting more, maybe like having kids or something or a little more of their romance until she gets her memories back if she ever gets it back but no it just had to end like that. its really sad you know? since it was rushed (probably) but i guess we cant do anything about it anymore since were just readers. i still enjoyed the story despite how it ended though so i guess its fine overall, just not exactly that good anymore.

Wow that was a quick ending. Like very quick. I thought there would be at least one decent interraction between erin and rowan after they met again but nope.

Help. I can’t read chapter 88😭😭😭w
What’s wrong with 88 chapter? Is anyone has a problem with chapter 88 like me? When i tried to open the chapter, it become error.

1. I love the meme at the end of ep 90
2. WHAT KINDA ENDING WAS THAT??!?! So fast I wanted to see her fall in love with him again.
I’m glad it ended but that was too rushed at least another chapter to summarize that time-skip relationship wise, rather than the Duchy’s economy and power.

Wait what? It ended just like that?? There werent even erins or rowans faces shown after he found her.. im kinda sad :(

Users who are viewing this thread