What's Wrong With You, Duke?

This was a great read with a great build up until end chapters.
It certainly was a rushed ending, leaving a few plot holes and unsatisfaction. At least there'll be side stories ? It might not fix anything but hey, it's better than nuthin :v

eerm i can see y a lot of people think the ending was rushed, but if u kinda think about it there was really nothing else to tell.
like it kinda just went back to the beginning except for this time no magic was involved hence the last page "thus ends the story of a romance without magic" if u kinda think about it no use in retelling the same story over again. although i would agree that i would like to see a little glimpse into the future of how their life turned out.
there also wasnt any plot holes per se since they were pretty clear with their explanation with what happened afterwards, i guess it just wasnt as fleshed out but that's all

We've waited two months for a continuation of the story but to no avail. Not a single drop of reconciliation to quench our thirst. We wander day to day in a haze, wondering why the story was cut short so quickly. We have an empty hope; a flimsy notion - a broken dream, where we believe the extra chapters would come, but alas, we are stuck wondering, "AUTHOR WHY DID YOU END THE STORY THIS WAY? THIS STORY COULD HAVE ENDED NORMALLY BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You just HAD to kill off our main characters. WHO DOES THAT?"

Perhaps it is our destiny - our fate, to never know why the story ended this way. Perhaps the next step to end our misery is acceptance.

Users who are viewing this thread