what's your normal order at mcdonald's?

is a Reindeer
VIP
mine is two McChickens, medium fries, and a large root beer
when I feel like eating more I'll add some nuggets or tenders to it as well

Fed-Kun's army
nothing. i don't give money to trash food producers largely responsible for the obesity, diabetes and heart failure epidemics

EDIT: plus, fried food wrecks my stomach

Contributor
the obesity, diabetes and heart failure epidemics
AcceptableTiredAmericanbobtail.webp

Group Leader
Mcgriddles are about the only thing I like there (other than the fries of course)
Which is why I'm pissed about covid lol. Give me back my damn mcgriddles.

Dex-chan lover
double cheese burger, fries, and a coke, up size. also ice cream
wait, you can get root beer at mcd?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@MawMaw
Same, the most I've ever eaten from McDonalds is probably that big potato they give you and maybe the nuggets.

Group Leader
@Plykiya
I've never really been a fan of their hashbrowns. Only hashbrowns I like are the like, super thin and crispy kind, like what Ihop does to em lol. Micky D's hash is like, a nugget of potato and I'm like, just gimme the fries. That said, I also don't like french fries. Mcdonalds is the only exception and I'm pretty sure its because they can't scientifically be considered fries, rather just fry shaped crack cocaine dusted with salt

Dex-chan lover
a burger, some fries and a coke. hash browns are great but they are only available in the morning

Group Leader
On the discussion of Mcdonalds, here's a fun fact. Mcnuggets float in water. Accidentally dropped on in my dog's water dish, found that out. Do with that as you will.

Also one of the most bizzare mix ups I had was ordering a 4 piece for my dog (he was like, 16 years old and we spoiled the hell out of him in his last few years lol). Get home and open it up and it's just a fucking nugget box full of tartar sauce. Like, FILLED, with tartar sauce. I had to stare at it for 10 minutes wondering if this was some kinda hate crime.

Group Leader
usually double cheeseburger but when im craving for something thats spicy, i go for spicy mcdeluxe

Dex-chan lover
The toilet. Those fast food joints are like free public restrooms that actually bother to keep them relatively clean.

Far too expensive to actually eat more than an ice cream cone there.

Dex-chan lover
10 piece with a large fry and a sprite with no ice.

Unrelated, but would you take the MovieBob challenge?
EYqPF7KXYAAin4U.jpg

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
It has hamburgers with Cheese AND bread? No.

Users who are viewing this thread