When I Returned to My Hometown, My Childhood Friend was Broken - Ch. 41

Fed-Kun's army

Dex-chan lover
Apparently, some of the most tomboy girls grow up to be the most feminine.

Dex-chan lover
One of greatest W to ever witness. You'd hate to miss it.

Also she doesnt have any squiggly hair strand anymore... She is so beautiful... :qq:

LEZGOOOO THAT'S OUR MAN :win:

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it’s just me, but I really wish the author didn’t cut so quickly and let the two savor the moment. The pacing at times keeps jumping around when their relationship takes another big step forward.
Not sure if that is the mangaka or the translator simply leaving out the spicy scenes.
This is actually a story containing lots of H-scenes but those scenes are seemingly cut out here and hence creating a "light version" for mangadex.

Dex-chan lover
SMILE PROTECTED SMILE PROTECTED SMILE PROTECTED SMILE PROTECTED SMILE PROTECTED SMILE PROTECTED SMILE PROTECTED SMILE PROTECTED SMILE PROTECTED SMILE PROTECTED SMILE PROTECTED SMILE PROTECTED SMILE PROTECTED SMILE PROTECTED SMILE PROTECTED SMILE PROTECTED SMILE PROTECTED SMILE PROTECTED SMILE PROTECTED SMILE PROTECTED SMILE PROTECTED SMILE PROTECTED SMILE PROTECTED SMILE PROTECTED

Double-page supporter
Not sure if that is the mangaka or the translator simply leaving out the spicy scenes.
This is actually a story containing lots of H-scenes but those scenes are seemingly cut out here and hence creating a "light version" for mangadex.
There is not. Someone just ripped the Fanbox images and put them in where they were posted chronologically.

Users who are viewing this thread