When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 10

probably one of the most relatable mc,
if i got reincarnated, i would fangirl the hell out of everyone

thank you for the update but I am very upset because this is the latest update meaning that I have to wait for a new update and I'm very sad and I really I'm really excited for new updated thank you very much thank you very very very very much I'm going to cry nowI really love this story I love the art I love everything thank you for the updates.

Ahhh these updates give me the much needed serotonin boost to keep living🤧😤😤😤 Thanks as always!!!!

I already said that, but the artwork on this comic is SUPERB! Oh my good, every trace is awesome. Seriously, its breathtaking :eek:

So basically it's like the Feng Wushuang episode from Cheating Men Must Die..... I don't know if Ariel is just plain dumb or just too spoiled to know what's right or wrong like Feng Wushuang. And then there's the prince who not only is a selfish prick but has an uncanny resemblance to Bai Li Xuan from the red hair and the cold attitude but sweet to ariel

Fed-Kun's army
I'm crying so much. I really want more. Thanks for the update 🤧.

I love this heroine so much. Thank you for this gift.

She's the perfect mix between air head and manipulative, and that's just so refreshing.

Users who are viewing this thread