When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 10

urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this manhwa is so beautiful i cantttttttt I still kinda like the original villainess better tbh

Okay i really hve to said i take back my words tht this going to be a typical reincarnation manhwa IM SOWYYYYYY I LOVE U FL!!!!

I NEED MOOOOOARRRR. *insert cat meme* UGH THIS IS SO GOOD. THANKS FOR STARTIG THIS SERIES. I LOOK FORWARD TO SPEEDY UPDATES PLEASE 😢

Right now, this webtoon is beautiful and a breath of fresh air from all the complicated webtoons I’m reading rn

Fed-Kun's army
He's gonna feel bad once he hears that the princess is dying and views this entire time through that lens.

good lord eugene you adorable puppy cutie pie you

he stole my heart so hard with the two blushing panels that my knees hurt from kneeling on the stone cold floor

i relate to mc so badly like i would C R Y if a character i adore looks like that and just pass out smh

EUGENEEEE ILY

Her budding friendship with her maids and Eugene seem much more genuine than is commonly seen in stories like this; it's honestly a bit heartwarming to see her feelings realized so plainly. Of course, she's cheating a bit, what with knowing the intimate thoughts and details of her favourite characters, but if she is able to achieve a similar relationship with the rest of the supporting cast, I can see this manhwa as becoming something truly quite special and unique.

Aggregator gang
I JUST FOUND THIS AND READ UP TO NOW AHHHH ITS SO SWEET OMG AND ALL THE RELATIONSHIPS THAT ARE FORMING SEEM SO NATURAL!!!! THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTERS!!!!!!

the doctor..... was so good tho oml like. he knew that it was impossible(?) to cure but he. still trying bc she was nice to him once 😢

thank you for the mass release!! <3 I really like this FL, she's really sweet. I enjoy her fangirl-iness actually, it's nice watching her fawn over a handsome guy without it being all heart-palpitations and "oh no why is my face turning red??" - she's flustered but not in the way FLs in these mangas usually are, yknow? (not that there's anything wrong with the usual way but it's refreshing to read something different)

Hmm, I’m liking this one a lot so far. The art is gorgeous, and the MC is refreshing and kind person.

Users who are viewing this thread