When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 17

I feel MC whenever the characters appear, hell everyone is gorgeous, Libertia is totally beautiful my eyes get blinded every time

Sir volton excuse youuuuu how is he so hot in that uniform jdjdjdjdjdj
The princess's dress this chapter is fucking cool too😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️
I'm excited to see how cain's character is going to progress in the future sjjdjdjd
Thank you for the update!

jyc

thanks so much morries and speedcat!! these mass updates were amazing <3

Why is she wearing such an elaborate and fancy ballgown for just a causal stroll outside lmao

I love how laid back and relaxed her character is. She only cares about hot men and getting away from all the drama. Thanks for the chapter!!

Am I the only one who kinda ships Eugene x Cain? I rather like the MC friendship relationship with Eugene and wouldn’t like it to change, and don’t think she and Cain had any chemistry until now or that they would be a good match. I think she will end up with the assassin’s guild leader. On the other hand I have a weak spot for opposite personalities who start to get along after working together like cats and dogs and their banter was also amusing. They are also hot together.

THE ARTWORK OH MY GOD THE ARTWORK I LOVE THIS MANHWA SOLELY BECAUSE OF THIS BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY AND EVERYTHING GOOD ART! THIS IS SUPERB! I waste around 10 minutes on each chapter only staring at the artwork, soo clean, fluid and i love it all! Thanks for the hard work translators, i love u guys too.

Wow this is an unexpected, but welcome, find! Thank you for the hard work putting all these chapters out~ The art is so pretty and the story is progressing at a reasonable pace (unlike some others)~ Love this, hope to see more.

Users who are viewing this thread