When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 21

Alright, this chapter cemented her in my mind as the Otome version of King from OPM. 🤣

oh sis............😐 you're attaching him to you by saying things you know will comfort him. i want them to end up together😣 but why do I get the feeling she'll end up with the
past life villain who killed the Prince and heroine? was it the leader of the assassin guild?

Bro the way Ariel dresses and looks is an EYESORE, like sis , where you born from a bag of cotton candy.

honestly, the characters all look into her words a little but too much, but it makes her look more like a good person so ig it's all good

Oh my, Cain 🥺🥺🥺 And Libertia, really, is pretty like a goddess. 💗💗💗

That last shot of her at the end of the chapter: gorgeous. The art for this manhwa really is fantastic.

Aggregator gang
Gosh, both the story and art are just so beautiful

Ok, real talk though. Why do I feel like when Ariel appears, she’ll be a reincarnated snobby b*tch? She look... I’m actually having a hard time trying to describe her, what’s with the blue hair and pastel blue and pink outfits? The personality that was given to us aside, just LOOKING at her made me feel like she is a two faced b*tch.

I don’t know, I need a villainess manga like this one where the villainess and heroine gets along...

Users who are viewing this thread