When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 26

Why. Crying. Eugene. Is. So. Damn. Beautiful??!

But also... can y'all let someone sleep without going in their room? That's Twilight levels of creepy, my dudes.

oh noooo i love eugene so much it hurts 😭😭😭😭 knowing he’s probably not the mc just— 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

but please— why are they in the room when the fl is asleep that’s a bit 💀💀💀

man ikr daniel please just go away eugene makes me not want anyone else when does that guy even appear

Herrace is like every cliche and personality type I hate in one character. It's the type of character that makes me drop novels and mangas (Not that I'll be dropping this one). The whole "Things are becoming interesting" thing at the end made me eye-roll so hard.

Also, can they not just carry on a conversation in someone's room while that person's sleeping? WTF is this situation? lol

I like this manhwa but sometimes it's just strange.

ugh eugene don't do that😩his crying broke my heart
daniel better be worth it becuz eugene is already top tier😂😂

Thank you do much for the chapter!!❤️ Like what everyone is saying, Daniel better be one hell of a guy because Eugene is top-tier🥺

lol i love how hes doing such a serious oath while shes probably drooling and dreaming of hot guys in her sleep

Anyway while I like eugene, at least the story is making it obvious that he will never be ML.

Just as almost everyone said here, it is rather creepy for 3 males having a conversation in a girl's room uninvited.

The author may think it is romantic but in reality, it is creepy and borderline a crime. Good thing that this manhwa is a comedy instead of real life, so it is OK to turn blind eyes on this but still...it is creepy and stalker-ish.

Lmaooo lowkey creepy that they’re all just hanging out in her room while she’s sleeping...

I truly love this manhwa so much, I love the characters and the plot! Ridiculously amazing!!!

Fed-Kun's army
About the beautiful and kind requiring less food, I imagined it was something like, she’s beautiful (hence on a diet) and kind(wants to save food, so others can have more) ~ well, something along those lines. But it turns out, I was completely wrong? Korean connotations, huh? 😬

Btw, who are Herrace and Daniel?
Is herrace the Male Lead our MC didn’t care about, who had an assassin friend?

As much as I like Eugene, it's hard to ship them when their relationship is built on lies. I just want them to be friends.

Can someone push that little blondie off the balcony??? I’m not liking his vibes at all.... no wonder he died in the original story.

Group Leader
okay so why the heck is Eugene so pretty while crying???? now i want to see him cry more😳

Eugene is a piece of art whatever he does, I really wish he was the ML coz his love is so beautiful... but since it might be Daniel, ill be thoroughly disappointed if he isnt handsome. I cant even remember if his face was shown yet 🙄

Users who are viewing this thread