When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 38

Y'all picking on dear Banan- Herrace! We love his ✨ICONIC✨ Boob window~

Anyway, thank you for the update~ My eyes are very much well-fed today 🥰

Little bit sad, but when i see the staff.... Bruh I laughing so hard when i look herrace

Fed-Kun's army
omg can crown prince leave her alone
and honestly i find the emperor annoying, you're only worrying about her now that she's dying????

and honestly you gave her permission to leave don't take it back!!! i'm worried that the fact that she's isn't dying will be known ksgdhsbdjs

"What the hell is with this sudden cliffhanger?!" I ask.

Okay, is the crown prince concerned about her or concerned about her?

Do you find me apeeling lmaooooooo im screaminggggg nahhhhh yall to funny i luv it thank you!!

Sudden bullshit. LOL!!!
Well if the prince haven't met female lead, I guess he might still have some sense (probably).

Can’t wait for more! :) Thanks for the beautiful chapter! You guys never disappoint!

Dex-chan lover
Tysm for the chapter.
Heh.. 'and since you're already staring at me, have a look at my handsome men, too' 😂😂
Also I like the prince's face but then you see his body and he kinda looks like this and it's creepy:
🤴🏻
/|\
/\

I hate the emperor and his psycho child!

@McQuinn don’t forget what he did to the “vampire” (I don’t remember his nameee). I don’t think he’s a good person, he looks like a true sociopath (and the original fl looked the same in her ability to forget all the people the prince killed so they were actually a really good couple lol)

Users who are viewing this thread