When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 38

I need more water mark presence so I know for sure I’m reading you guy’s translation

Thank you!!!

Hahaha OMG why are they soo cute!!
Also also lmao I feel like she'll get close to the crown prince too but idk 🤣🤣

Y'all. Her father.... Is so friggin IRRITATING. Like. You ABANDONED her, and now that she's dying, you begin to care???? Like? WTF B**** I WONT HESITATE TO THROW U INDECISIVE LITTLE SH** THAT DOESN'T HAVE THE F***ING RIGHT TO EVEN LOOK HER IN THE EYE U HIGH ASS, MOLDY BRAIN, FUGLY "I SHOULD HAVE PAID MORE ATTENTION" BULLSH** WITH UR CRUNK LOOKIN ASS B**** GET THE F*** OUTA HERE.

Okay. I'm good now.

Fed-Kun's army
Scanlation team when they see herrace be like:
677.jpg

Literally dying at the discord end notes, yall are too ducking funny

The king is such a tool, it's unreal lol

Freakin king. If you’re so worried why make her come to you???!🙄 why didn’t you go to her yourself??? She’s your daughter, right??! And what’s with the prince though???? Why is he suddenly interested in her? Swear to God why wouldn’t they just leave her alone. I bet the ominous birthday note about her surviving is from the goddamn lunatic prince 😒

Ok change of topic, I love how they’re bonded after worrying about the princess together. ☺️☺️ They truly care about her. And by the way, when she passed out for three days, she missed out on a memory, right? If this keeps happening, would she have enough time to get those memories back? 👁👁

anyway, thank you for the translation ❤️❤️😘

The comments about Herrace looking like a child reminds me of a wrestler named Jay White before he grew a beard. Muscular but with a child's face.

Double-page supporter
Hard to figure out the characters at times. The king knows she has an incurable, debilitating, painful, deadly disease. He knows she knows and has accepted it, and is pretty much over the whole political game, since there's no long term for her to plan for. She just wants to bow out and spend her last few years peacefully away from the public (only she knows that she won't actually die, or that she doesn't actually feel the pain she should be feeling). And yet, when she wakes up after fainting for three days, as a result of said debilitating, deadly disease, he's shocked that she treats it like nothing. What kind of reaction was he expecting? She knows she's dying, and spending a few days in a coma is part of it. Why would her disease progressing in increasingly visible ways lead her to change her position of wanting to leave? Things are simply progressing in the way she predicted they would, which would naturally only reinforce her beliefs. And he hasn't given her any reason to reconsider.

It's like they just react in dramatic fashion, even when it goes against what they should already know. Also, not surprising that the prince was interested if the other person with a claim to the throne is developing some kind of disease. Especially if she faints for three days straight, and he hasn't been told that she is dying, or that she wants to give up her claim to the throne and it is only the king wanting to ensure her safety that is delaying her.

Also, I'm surprised by how little we've seen of the king so far. He supposedly delayed her because he felt guilty about how he ignored her, but he hasn't made any effort to pay attention to her since.

This is an uncanny pairing, but Volton and Cain look cute together I lowkey ship them

oh? mr. boob-window is taller than i expected. or at least he feels shorter. that panel where he stands next to unnie, almost a head taller, really surprised me for some reason :D

Ah Herrace, a walking crime on legs. Literally. Like, he's the master of an assassin guild or something right?

Also, I understand what the Fl meant about seeing Herrace like a little brother. He's annoyingly adorable and I hate-love him.

WAIT HERRACE IS A TEEN?!?! noooo what sort of teenager would be so well established in an information guild... I think he just has the eternal baby face, rip anyone he dates cuz they're gonna look like a pedo (unless he shows off his boobs hehe 🤤)

Blessed Speed Cat

Alright what else is going on here? They can't just be this worried because the prince was like "yo wassup with Bertie"? Is his reputation that bad?

Also I'm totally suspicious of OG Libertia. When MC asked what was happening to her last chapter she didn't answer, and now I'm not like "oh she's going to fade away" or "ah, reborn into a body suited for her soul" I'm like "Oh shit, she's gonna kick MC out of the body once it stops doing whatever it's doing"????

The only thing I do know is that Herrace is a Gremlin. Boy button your shirt up and stop being creepy.

Thank you so much for the chapter!!❤️❤️ I love the interactions between the characters

Users who are viewing this thread