When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 38

@yannickq
Thank you!! I see the problem most often actually in The Twin Siblings' New Life. I'm glad someone else brought up this kind of issue. If all my comments are like that people tend to call me pretentious.

Dex-chan lover
Sees herrace banana edit with "apeeling" joke

I -

OH my god. I hate it here.

That's so fucking cursed

Dex-chan lover
Lol Erik wrapped around Eugene's arm while gossiping about Herrace, cute

The way she just innocently twists the knife in is just so freaking SATISFYING. But seriously this king is so confusing, if your feeling so guilty about it DO SOMETHING don't just fucking sit there and hope thinks go back to normal, the hell kind of ruler are you 😩😩😩

Thanks so much for the translations. Im just waiting for this hidden guy to come in. I need to see his face. Its a lot of build up, if hes not the most handsome character imma be mad lol

Thank you so so much for the update ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Dex-chan lover
@yannickq
you said it yourself, the king is doing this out of guilt! that’s really selfish! so no he doesn’t diserve to reconnect on the base of thous reasons!

Dex-chan lover
@yannickq
you said it yourself, the king is doing this out of guilt! that’s really selfish! so no he doesn’t diserve to reconnect on the base of thous reasons!

While I’m worried about the prince and Ariel, I really want them to properly enter the story already.

Thanks for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
Oh... Now the prince?

The "Over-the-top Obssessed in the Heroine" Prince who's clearly don't want FL to be the next successor is now worries about her...

Scheme or +1 Harem?

Dex-chan lover
one question......

when she says ''leave'' does everyone else interprets it as ''Leave to the other world''?coz the ''Leave'' word has been making them cry their eyes out for the last chapters... and im like, im missing something? does leave and die sound similar in korean?

Thanks for translating.

Is it just me or did the watermarks increase ? maybe i just started to notice them 🤔

Thanks for translating.

Is it just me or did the watermarks increase ? maybe i just started to notice them 🤔

Thanks for translating.

The discord conversation was dated in the past. How long does it take for those conversations to show up in chapter?

Thanks for the translations

CLIFFHANGER!!! GAWD I'M SO OBSESS WITH THIS STORY THAT I'VE BINGED READ THIS WHILE NEGLECTING MY HW
I WANT MOARR

Thank you for translating!!!

Users who are viewing this thread