When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 38

It's nice when ur able to control urself and patiently wait for many ch to come together but then once u catch up....

Honestly the king doesnt even have the right to be concerned. Everyone in her family ignored her for her whole life because of who her mother was, now that she wants to leave WHY DO YOU LOOK SO HURT HUH BITCH?! DO YOU REALLY THINK SHE WAS HAPPY THERE?! Also I see a lot of people thinking the crown prince will also care for her but I have some HIGH doubts about that. He is an extreme person and I don’t think he would suddenly come to care about his sister just cause shes dying. If anything he sees her as getting out of his way for the throne so shes not an enemy anymore, but thats not him caring for her, thats going from hate to indifference.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

I still hate the king. meh.

The dudes being elated that MC was 'shining' was hilarious tho lol

Fed-Kun's army
I hope she and her harem safe and the red head prince get his happy ending.

This king really be like "She's still not happy here; I've tried nothing and I'm out of ideas."
What happened to using this year to make happy memories for her? Are you just that inept? Even if he's doing stuff behind the scenes she hasn't seen any improvements that she didn't help create herself so...

This is what happens when you favor one child over the other. Yes parents are suppost to love their kids unconditionally. But the king loves him "too much" to the point he cant see the flags as red as that kids hair.

On top of that she's sick and you want her to meet someone she doesnt know, and only knows her through rumors bc you probably never let them interact. Plus, you already acted like an asshole n assume your son has a heart of gold and will treat her with care. Fuck this guy.

Man the king is such an asshole. She asks you for literaly one thing and you just can't provide it. He missedhis chance to make up with her by months now, I still would've felt that he was a jerk if he tried to make up at the very start, but .... I also can't understand what the crown prince wants from her. She's already a dead woman, it can't be about succession.

oh no poor litia, the moment she wanted to avoid the most and the king just🙄

while crown prince is appearing, I hope daniel's is closer too *praying

idk abt u guys but I enjoyed the staff corner very much as it takes the sadness from the chp😂

How do I like or upvote a comment (if that's even a thing) CAUSE I ALSO DON'T WANT THE CROWN PRINCE TO TAKE ANY PART OF LITIA'S HORDE OF HANDSOME MEN

Users who are viewing this thread