When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 38

Power Uploader
OMG i did not expect another chap to up so fast o.o I LOVE YOU GAIZ

i now wanna see the crown prince :>>> i feel like he will be a better person unlike their prev life :>>> ahh i rlly hope soo

I’ve said this before, but it hurts a little to think that everyone is falling for her and enamoured by this somewhat fake her.

They all see her as this solemn and mature person who is peacefully accepting her inevitable early death. Being charmed by her unyielding optimism and persistence to embrace and cherish what she has left.....

but no, in reality she’s just a fan girl thirsting over her bois, that also happens to always speak in a very ominous (near-death) manner

Can a novel reader spoiler me? Idk whete the plot is heading it neither has politics nor romance. All of it just admiring good looks and fainting. Like whats going to happen that they realize she didnt die?

Bridging people through her illness lmao, I did not need to see the Herrace palette now I’ll think of banana Herrace whenever I see him

I completely forgot about why she scares bcs of the prince :)
And also, even though she wont die, i think the body still has some kind of negative impacts. It still need to be concerned and worried for...

That herrace banana colour pattern killed me XD. Y'all so funny. Thank you for the translation as usual.

You’re leaving anyway, might as well take the crown prince with you. Another one for your collection... hahahaha

Dex-chan lover
when will the ML/Daniel and the FML/heroine appear....? still further away?

Users who are viewing this thread