When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 38

😂🤣banana Herrace
Putting watermarks doesnt bothers at all and it looks nice and neat
Thanks for the update!!

'Do you find me appealing?' OMGG AJSHDJSJS btw, thank you so much for the update!

I have a hard time looking at Harrace because he wears Naruto orange and it is as bad on him as it is on Naruto.

BANANA HERRACE GOT ME DYNG, BAHAHAAH. and the crown prince can fuck off <3.

Tbh Herrace just has that "kid" vibe going so I mean I don't hate, but I do appreciate lol. Also kind of hoping that the crown prince will start simping for Letia too 👀

Thanks for another wonderful chapter!!♡

Come to think of it, the crown prince hasn't really been shown outside of speculation/MC's memories of the novel and flashbacks, right? It's about time he showed up.

@nikisha I think they're just making fun of Herrace for being young and somewhat tsundere. 😅 He's been following MC around like a kid with a crush, though technically they're doing the exact same thing.

Y'all, I know it'd be weird..... But like.... I kinda want the crown prince to become a tsundere siscon for Litia.... Like... It'd be really funny 😃 and if not that, at least let them form a positive bond??? Plz?? I don't want Litia to have to go through shit because of Ariel or whatever that blue baby fly catcher's name is.

THAT BANANA IN THE END LOL

seriously i like reading WtVL in here bc the image quality and the translation group is so funny 🤣🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread