When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 39

Interesting. It seems like our Unnie is carefully shielding our MC from some memories for the time being so that meeting the Crown Prince might go well. Also, RIP our dear MLs and servants, endlessly freaking out over our MC, lol.

I'm so nervous for her omg the cliffhanger like why does the chapter feels so short
Thx alot for this chapters, o' our saviour scanlation team Morris and Speedcat!

im scared... what are in those memories??? i have a feeling it's going to be some pretty traumatic stuff...
and this emperor just can't read between the lines... throw away shit about past lovers and love and be logical. you cause fuck ups this way

I'm gonna ugly cry when unnie leaves forever😭😭 I've grown fond of her even tho she was cold throughout the whole time

so that means when she calls unnie she is unable to see those memories but the memories that she was about to see may be very depressing and dreadful ...

wha-whats going on?!.. are you gonna tell me that the crown prince is actually a good boye but became like that because of the surrounding nobles?

i just want to know who giving unnie the letters and gift from the past, and ultimately the reason she became like this. hnhhhhhhh

Thank you for the update!!❤️❤️❤️
I can’t wait to see what happens when she meets the crown prince!! I don’t want unnie to disappear!! Don’t go, unnie!!🥺

Thank you so much for the chapter I literally screamed and dropped my phone when I saw the notification pop up. Finally, the story is building up ugh my heart

Users who are viewing this thread