When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 41

THANK YOU SO MUCH, MORRIES AND SPEEDCAT STAFFS!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARDWORK!!! 😭😭

Woah, as always, Litia is absolutely gorgeous. Even the Crown Prince is a gorgeous one. But hell, what is that attitude... he really does have that psycho vibes Litia has been saying for the past chapters. And IDK but when the Crown Prince mentioned "a precious one" and Ariel's panel popped up, I suddenly had the urge to puke. I instantly furrowed my eyebrows upon reading that line. 🙄 And SHIT. DANIEL. NEED I SAY MORE. GAWD,,, DANIEL. Daniel's the one who's going to kill Litia? THE TWIST. I did not expect it. And I love how Daniel's instantly drawn to Litia's "allure" vibes. Of course, our FL has a gentle and humble aura. *flips hair* Oooh. I can't wait for more chapters. HAHAHAHAHAHA. And I honestly enjoy the discord chats at the end of the chapter 🤣 It's so funny 🤣 Thank you so much for all of your hardwork!! <3 <3 <3

finally daniel??\(°o°)/
also herrace boob window is disturbing at this point lol 💀

Double-page supporter
So the king is forcing her to stay around "to protect her", but then sends her to meet the prince, who literally prepared assassins in his own birthday party to kill her. The useless king can't even protect her from a murder plot in his own castle.

Plus, everyone keeps talking about how influential her family is, even though she's completely isolated and her family has apparently withdrawn from the political scene entirely. They're clearly not backing her up at all. The prince had a plan to humiliate and kill her in the middle of his party. Her life was entirely at the mercy of his whims, and he even praises her (in his mind) for being smart by entertaining him so he wouldn't immediately murder her. But apparently her status is somehow an obstacle to him. She's simultaneously considered to be powerful and looked down by everyone. I notice a lot of authors fall into this contradiction with villainess characters. They want them to have a high status background, but they also want them to be pitiful and abused, not willing to accept that it's a contradiction in terms. They want to have their cake and eat it too.

sigh...that bastard crown prince is a waste of panels,the panels could've been filled with daniel 🙄

@MarquisBlack agreed, you shouldn't leave psychos in power. (maybe if we didn't, we wouldn't be in tje middle of a pandemic while our world dies around us...)

but there is one 'villainess' who thinks exactly this way! melissa from "beware the villainess!" . the one who befriended the FL and made sure to kick all the worthless ML brats where kicks weren't meant to go :D and the first one who got pulverized is the 'womanizer crown prince' :3 . delicious.

I almost had this tinnyy sliver of hope that, ya know, maybe the crown prince wouldn’t be a huge asshole. But nah, freaking planning to murder our dear princess and humiliate her is crossing the line. No redemption from that. Get out your pitchforks people, cause this stupid prince needs to go (preferably watching Ariel get added to the harem and side with the MC lol).

i'm pissed lol i want her to fight for the crown now with her friends. thanks for the chapter!

If the prince is like this, it'll be no surprise how annoying Ariel must be according to fl's summary: a typical ditzy protagonist where everything is sunshine and rainbows in the front with blood and gore at the back. And the "prince" who is the greatest danger of all is a cruel megalomaniac who doesn't hesitate to use cheap tricks using his incompetent father's blind love of his wife.

at this point im equally if not more invested in the staff corner than in the story. but the boob window always reels me back in 😌
thank you for translating!

@Spicy_Cake
I read the spoilers and he is definitely more of an asshole than the person spoiling had been letting on. Especially since he actually does get a redemption arc later on. I know the author probably wrote the prince like this just to dupe people into not seeing it coming, but oh well. I should've seen it coming since Libertia emphasizes how psycho this guy was in the book repeatedly...

@Ablavi
Daniel

Double-page supporter
I'm not sure why, but when she asked the prince to just act like she doesn't exist I feel really hurt. Not to mention that the prince gladly granted that plea with a big smile.
I know from the spoilers here that he will love his sister a lot, like the other male characters here. But this scene is still hurt.

Omg even though I know the prince is going to have a redemption arc, he doesn’t deserve one. He needs to be written off tbh a psycho like that does not deserve to be king.

Thank you for the translations!

Users who are viewing this thread