When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 41

So Daniel is finally showing his damn face. Going to need some more glorifying images of him before i can accept him as ML, because the ML in this webtoon with Libertia should be the hottest man around...and Daniel still hasn't beat Eugene (in my eyes).

Honestly love this webtoon for it being outright shameless for being about pretty faces and gorgeous bods 😂 the only exception is Herrace. I still wish he would wear normal clothes.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda funny at this point it feels like if the prince actually does do something to our mc her boys will most likely retaliate and kill him together no? she's building an army of powerful handsome men at this point lol

Wait what? What was that Daniel image at the end? :eek: Where is ch 42? The answer to everything.

I am excited to see how " I have tons to lose" be interpreted by these male characters xD

LMAO IN SUCH A SHORT SPAN OF TIME SHE RUINED HER IMAGE 😭😭

btw Daniel... the man ks beautiful.

I was bingin' and now am holdin' the edge of the cliff with all mah strenght to not fall, ah...

BRUH THAT SHITTY CROWN PRINCE IS A BITCH, emperor is blinded by how much he loves his son, can't even see how psycho he is damn...

Bless you for all the chapters, may boob window handsome men somehow pop up irl and in your dreams... o3o

Users who are viewing this thread