When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 9

Kind of feels that this woman is insulting the OG LIbertia's character by behaving like a retarded fangirl. Sigh........

@Mayura-chan Like @arvadiel said Libeertia Unnie said "live as you please" she didn't ask her for anything other than to do just that. And even if she is fangirling out she's also doing things with the best of intentions. She's trying to make sure all of her favorite characters don't end up with a sword buried deep in their chest. I think I'd prefer having to tolerate a weird fangirl compared to dying a death for a girl who just goes "Oh that was such a pity... Ah well time to snuggle up to the guy who totally killed him!" I mean really is there anything more shameful than dying for a girl who then goes and has sex with your killer and marries him?

@Lelouchezero She's not acting weird, she's acting like a total idiot. I don't know what you are trying to reference with since I mentioned nothing of that sort so you sounded like you are just putting words in my mouth to justify your point. Whatever, to each their own....you have your opinion, I have mine.

@Mayura-chan I wasn't referencing you other than the part when you called the MC a "retarded fangirl" I was explaining that my preference would be that retarded fangirl compared to the story alternative of the sociopathic female lead who uses my corpse as "flavoring" for her love story. And I didn't put words in your mouth I was commenting on the "original timeline" of the story which our MC has read. Did you forget that she explains how each and every one of the other "potential love interests" dies due to falling in love with Ariel? And that basically Ariel mourns their death for the grand total of 22 seconds before going to snuggle up to her psychotic prince who helped to instigate their deaths in the first place? Remember our MC explained that in the original story one of the people literally dies protecting her. And she's crying out for the prince to come and save her.. not even paying any mind to the still cooling corpse of the guy that just kept her from being killed. That's right she doesn't thank the guy for protecting her as he's dying she just starts wishing for her prince to come "rescue" her. I mean there is cold and then there is Cocytus level cold.

So yes, I'd rather be dealing with a girl who is compulsively simping over me in stupid ways then the alternative of getting a crush on a sociopath whose crazy as hell boyfriend instigates my murder or downfall because I *looked* at her. Because really anyone who can be totally okay with a guy killing off his love rivals as a solution is totally out of their MIND. So no I wasn't "putting words in your mouth" I was just using the entire context of the story instead of just what is going on right now with the reincarnated MC for my analysis of the options *I* would have as a "potential love interest" in this story.

Oh look its Daniel! Also marry the doctor dammit, he's the only one that gives a shit about you without hesitation despite hearing the rumors

Users who are viewing this thread