When the Villainess Is in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Okay this art and story seem amazingly interesting to me but her past self was NOT plain lmao. Maybe artist didn't know how to draw a plain face cause she was beautiful af

Dex-chan lover
The art style is beautiful❤and kinda unique to a usual korean artsyle.cliche story but still interesting,for this is the first One I've read that the past life and present life met and talk to each other.*_*.

Thank you sooo much for picking this story for translations!❤

@meijune that would be pretty fkn amazing ngl. But if the original princess' illness was delusion or some sort of psychotic disorder I feel like that would've played an important role in the original story.

Anyway, it seems she's going to say that because it's an illness that affects the soul, your soul isn't affected. So just deal with my problem for me and then you can go back lol

Man, talk about being unable to control one's anger; Ripping apart a book just because the book did it's one job isn't someone who should be reincarnated into villainess.

You got a badass villainess as MC. And we are going to switch her with more innocent lady. She may not be a fool but it feels like a downgrade.

I don't understand why brown hair and brown eyes (or black hair/black eyes) are dull when there are like tons of pretty people with brown hair and brown eyes. it's just hair colour and eye colour. this one family i met at a shopping mall once had the darkest eye colour i've seen and their eyes are so pretty

I love OG Libertia because she wasn't driven by just plain "romantic love obsession". She was driven with wanting to make the most beloved person perish the same way Libertia had. To make a mark in history books as "The Worst Villain." She would no longer be in the shadows of her mother. No, every upcoming villain/villainess will be living in Libertia's shadow

Mv0

Libertia seems so cool but I hate when a story tries to defend someones bad actions by saying they "hAd A sAd PaSt".

Users who are viewing this thread