When the Villainess Is in Love

Ah I just feel sad for the original princess when I think about it. The protagonist is living her life well in the body of the original princess, but every time she receives a memory, I think to how the original princess was very innocent and pure until something happened that caused her to become the evil “ice princess”.

MC is now receiving love and affection while being in the body of the original princess. And the princess’s soul (idk if the princess is watching over MC or if she has passed on completely) moves on with the memories of being heavily hated.

Basically, I feel sad that the original princess passes on with memories of being hated, probably NEVER knowing how she could have been so deeply loved by everyone, if she had lived a selfless life like how MC is living.

I still feel sad about it though. Maybe I am looking to deep into it. At least the princess knew that MC loves her a lot and continues to love her through the pieces of her own memories. [I just wish princess Libertia could somehow still feel the love she is receiving from MC at least]

I just imagine how hard she must have lived with the knowledge of her sickness, without parental love, without anyone to lean on. She probably acted very villainous for a reason. [I think she had a reason] hopefully the memories explain why she did what she did.

And to be honest, at the beginning chapters when Libertia met MC, she was actually nice. She gave MC new life without the pain that comes with the sickness. She even gave MC the freedom to live however MC wished. I think that’s already a blessing given by the princess. Though they never explain why MC had to transmigrated and Why the princess had chosen to exchange her soul with someone else’s (I wonder if they will ever explain why MC had to be there in the first place)

Ok I’m done being emo for original princess.
Those man boob windows though ;>
Thanks for the quick translations. I imagine how much time it takes to translate, remove the original text, clean and then add the new translated text. Thank you Speedcat!

The misunderstanding is hilarious and I can’t wait to see what the MC will do when the time comes for her escape 😂

Fed-Kun's army
@Maki_Fujimoto hard same. I feel so bad for the original princess. I wish there'd be a chapter that shows what happens to her after moving on. Like maybe she also isekai's to another world where she can finally be happy or something.

Third time re-reading the latest update coz I ffreaking love this manhwa. BTW, WHO'S THAT POKEMON? BOOB WINDOW~! I cant with this TL team 🤣🤣🤣

Can I just say, that this is one of the most well thought out and beautiful manhwas by far?? It's so unique and the author definitely knows how to keep us eagerly waiting for more. And the artwork?? INCREDIBLE, ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!

for sure in my top 3 :).

this is a raw site i found that has chapter 34 https://newtoki91.com/webtoon/6815085/%EC%95%85%EB%85%80%EA%B0%80-%EC%82%AC%EB%9E%91%ED%95%A0-%EB%95%8C?toon=%EC%9D%BC%EB%B0%98%EC%9B%B9%ED%88%B0

Dex-chan lover
Wtf why is this 9 stars? I mean the art is great but there's nothing special about the story and characters.

This site is heavily biased toward isekai shoujo I tell you that

Waiting for the updates this probably my hundredth time rereading the manghwa!
Keep up the good work on translations and touch ups :D

@aziez cause it's very inoffensive to the eyes. There's drama but not too much, comedy but things are still getting done, romance but it's slow and steady, slight reverse harem but establishes boundaries, hot guys, hot girls, a simple plot but there's still some mystery.

Plus, the fl's goal is to save(capture) the side characters from the heroine's bloody path to happily ever after. There's a reason Pokemon is so popular.

when i thought i was over my isekai (+ villainess) phase, this manhwa sideswiped me and said "no you aren't lol"

anw this is just *chef's kiss* 12/10 would def recc

ty for the hard work, tl teams!!

The MC is extremely shallow, and the manga, as of chapter 33, indulges shallow people to a large degree. It is not deserving of a 9 score whatsoever.
If you're looking for juvenile and extremely handsome and beautiful people and don't mind quite a few irrational MC decisions, then this ought to do well to satisfy you.

I feel like people are taking this manwha a bit too seriously...? It's so funny, it's basically just a comedy, not a serious romance isekai. LOL, I'm enjoying it very much. Thank you to the translation team!

Users who are viewing this thread