When the Villainess Is in Love

I kinda feel like the development between the 3 dudes have been way too quick, a decent story nonetheless

Out of everything, i really like the discussion and theories on herrace's boob window between the team :))))))

This is the most darkly hilarious thing I've read in a while. First chapter spoilers:

Everyone thinks she has an incurable illness, but it's mostly fixed by the first chapter. Cue a misunderstanding comedy where everyone assumes she's trying to make a few happy memories before she goes, and she's just trying to have a good time

Urggg I don't know whether to cry or laugh lol. If I just didn't know that this is all just misunderstanding I will cry for real while reading this hahah.

The funny thing is because we as reader know that everything is just misunderstanding all the scene that should be heart breaking just makes me laugh at the other chara who mistakenly making sad of everything. This story is gold 😂😂😂

God damn ninjas cutting onions throughout this story

Although I know it's all a misunderstanding, it tears me apart

Omg Daniel wears one of those ugly coats with ginormous fur rims! The fur is like a foot tall!

Also the translators talking about herraces book window is 🤣🤣

whoa, lotsa ppl losing family members to fires lol
thank you so much translators! this story is heartwarming and also your conversations at the end sre cute and funny

BUT

it’s only a boob window if the top part is closed! otherwise it’s a plunging neckline! #BoobWindowElitist

Users who are viewing this thread