When the Villainess Is in Love

Even if I know that she won't die, I still cried. Want moooore!!!
Thanks for the translation.

I want to like the main character. But I just can't. Because you know everything she's saying or doing is just because it's the best choice. It's not her personality that's making her do it, it's because it's an option and she's playing it like a game. Rather than a transmigration story, this would have been much much better story had Libertia gone in the past and then started to plan her days to the end as such that she'd have no regrets.
And just putting it out there. The knight and the duke don't like Libertia nor do they like our MC. They like the version of Libertia that they have created in their own little head. For them, Libertia is someone who's dying but still a happy go lucky, fuck this fuck that idc I'm dying I'm happy, kinda person. See what I'm getting at? Their delusion of Libertia is what they like as such a person doesn't exist.
The OG Tia was someone who grew up to be as cold as ice against her will. The new dumb fuck who's in her body is someone who just likes hot dudes. So the Libertia they like doesn't exist and they're delusional as fuck.
Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

@Stellariceberg wow thats a pretty interesting way of interpreting this series. I mean, I dont know much bout whats to come but so far this is a very unique spin to the over saturated transmigration/isekai shoujo genre. When other series keeps on antaginizing the villainess, this one is a comedy slash slowburn webtoon.

The mc's one sided firm determination of changing her favorite character's death flags is- in and of itself, admirable/selfless. Plus, by the looks of it the mc simply distanced herself rn bcos she 'still' considered herself as an 'outsider'... Hopefully, FOR NOW.

I bet as the story progress further, she'll slowly realize that the life she's living now is not her faves' anymore but her own already.

the clock tick faster That'd be the hour they knock the slick blaster Dick Dastardly and Muttley with sick laughter
A gun fight and they come to cut the mixmaster...

I loved this...
Easily 9/10
BUT BUT...

it had reverse harem "elements"
only elements for now because this i still have not read it all the way but the way it is heading it basically is

If anyone's kind enough to reply to this young reader if it still has more reverse harem, it will be greatly appreciated

quite the unfortunate drop edited

I am not this manhwa's target demographic, but of the few chapters i have read, i believe this is more shoujo than josei. Do not come in expecting intricate plots, worldbuilding, and character development as it's high score would suggest it should have. It is a light read, nothing more.

@TastyPoison

Rest assured, this is not a reverse harem.
I understand why you would feel that it had reverse harem vibes, but this manhwa only has one ML from what I have read from the novel spoilers. The other characters do develop feelings for the MC but she doesn’t reciprocate them.

@desolatecookie

tyvm for the tip
i can rest easy now and read whole heartedly-- the thing I was worried for is the latter part of the manwha devolving into a typical shoujo harem removing all the goodwill and astonishing writing it had built up on the former part~

I really like this manwha except for some stuff but it's a good read!!! Also, I'd like to read the novel but can't find it, does anyone have the link to it??

raws are up to 39, will this be translated any time soon? I'm sorry, I'm just so impatient 😖

I binge-read this yesterday and I'm still in love with what I've read so thanks to everyone on the team for releasing this!! <33

Finally I caught up!! Thankyou morris | speedcat for the constant releases!!

I feel like I read the kor ver of bakarina lol but I think I like litia more

Nah honestly no lies this is so frkn good nah bruh im in luv with this webtoon

This manhwa is such a meme. Man, that scene where all of them appear with dark bags under their eyes is the epitome of this series

Users who are viewing this thread