When the Villainess Is in Love

god if i see that prince one more time saying stuff like that to our precious princess imma actually smash his face in

The crown prince is the embodiment of a dick. Like wow I've never hated a fictional character so much.

Fed-Kun's army
DANIEL!!!!!!
And here we have the prince being a proper villain straight from the book, no magical changes here! Honestly it's kinda nice to know litia isn't being paranoid about the prince killing her any moment

Also its incredibly refreshing to see a potential ml with brown hair

Dex-chan lover
the mc doesnt even have any character and even the male leads doesnt have enough character development. rated 7/10. could be rated even worse, but the story was told in a way that reader would like it.

lol who was it that dropped bc daniel’s ugly??? I’m a flaming lesbian and I can tell he’s Fine an Hell

alright I'll say it. There is no good way to end this series without making the main character not look like a complete asshole. Alot of the male leads are falling for her based off a misunderstanding of her dying so they think she is putting up a brave face before death when in reality the disease holds no threat to the MCs life and she knows this but doesnt inform the rest of the cast on it and seems genuinely surprised that they feel sad about her situation. So she kinda comes off as an unaware idiot at best or a giant asshole because of how can this even go down? Is she ever gonna tell the characters that she was never in any danger from the disease? so far it doesnt look like she will do that. Is she gonna proclaim its a miracle that she was cured? then she would just be straight up lying to all the characters and seem like an even bigger asshole. The only way I can see this end in a good way is if she actually tells the characters the truth of her disease ie its already cured, and have them accept that because any other way will make it seem like she is just a giant asshole that is lying about her disease to the characters who genuinely care about her because they think she is gonna drop dead any minute. I really want to like her and this story but its getting ridiculous by how much they are misunderstanding her actions as charity of a dying lady when she isnt under any threat of disease.

@Skiphon as much as I agree with you, I think the reason why MC seems like an asshole now is bc she still doesn't see herself as Libertia yet. Tho she confirmed with Libertia that
this body will be hers in the future
, she still has the mind set of the fangirl. Her main focus is still on
saving the characters from their death flags (including herself) as well as trying to understand why Libertia is doing all this in the first place
. I think it would be nice for her to come clean once she understands what Libertia is doing + once it's safe to do so. Otherwise, it would def make her look like a complete jerk lol.

This is definitely one of the TOP manhwuas ever the art is breathtaking...

But what is up with people calling Herrace a "shota"??? Have they never seen shotas before?! A good example is Ciel Phantomhive (from black butler) and Herrace and Ciel do not look like they're in the same age range at all lol how the heck is he anywhere remotely shota like

I read the first 10 chapters, i feel pity for the original princess. She had a dope character and now the FL takes her place and she's going crazy fangirling all over the place.

Just read the chapter introducing Herrace. Why does he look like Giorno Giovanna? Especially the chest window 😂

Users who are viewing this thread