Whisper Me a Love Song - Ch. 47 - The Aquarium, A Date, And Then...

Dex-chan lover
I'm totally okay with us drowning in sugar honestly 🙈

But I suspect will probably get a few new characters entering the fray with all the band/music & high school/uni stuff
No please, we're in the right setting to make it a good ending. Everyone solve theirs problems. I don't need another bullshit or drama to keep it going. Sometimes it's more benefical to end on a high note rather than continuing bringing more useless drama cause we already have to a lengthy arc here to have a rather nice conclusion to it so i don't need that we go back to more dramas for the sake of it.

Double-page supporter
I really don't like the position Shiho currently is in this relationship. It does makes sense for Aki to not have romantic feelings for her yet, so I can't complain about that, but I don't think anyone deserves to be with someone in the hope that maybe one day their love will be repaid. Also, considering Shiho's personality, it could lead to something bad. I guess it'll depend on how much the author wants to extend the story (and if they want to insert even more drama into the story), but it wouldn't be hard for me to imagine a situation where Shiho sees Aki and Yori getting along, laughing together or whatever (like Hima did at the beginning of the manga), and her insecurities and jealousy make her think "What would happen if Yori suddenly fell in love with Aki? Would Aki leave me for her?", or things like that.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Now this is a great thing to wake up to in the morning. Love them both and Aki is right, that was smooth and Shiho knows it.

They're at different stages but that's normal and fine. You literally don't need to be madly in love with someone to start dating, despite what manga would have you believe. This also respects Aki's character progress.

She'll need a bit more time to feel exactly as passionate as Shiho but she recognizes how important Shiho is to her and can clearly see Shiho as her girlfriend.

Reminds me of the start to "Love is Hard for Otaku," and of course that ended up fine and normal. Actually Aki is in a better place than he was, because at least her GF isn't doing it just for show (at the start).

Aki really thought about it, and waited until their first date to settle on how she felt. This means there's room for even more progress between them. It also gives Shiho something to continue working towards, and the big kiss will happen down the line. This was what I would have wanted. Looking forward to all of it!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I really don't like the position Shiho currently is in this relationship. It does makes sense for Aki to not have romantic feelings for her yet, so I can't complain about that, but I don't think anyone deserves to be with someone in the hope that maybe one day their love will be repaid. Also, considering Shiho's personality, it could lead to something bad. I guess it'll depend on how much the author wants to extend the story (and if they want to insert even more drama into the story), but it wouldn't be hard for me to imagine a situation where Shiho sees Aki and Yori getting along, laughing together or whatever (like Hima did at the beginning of the manga), and her insecurities and jealousy make her think "What would happen if Yori suddenly fell in love with Aki? Would Aki leave me for her?", or things like that.
They're just dating like normal. Despite what she says, it's not like she has no romantic feelings, she definitely does (that was part of the point of the date, to feel things out). She's just not where Aki is at the moment and that's fine. Were you madly in love on your first date? I imagine most people weren't.

It's normal and I'm glad the manga was consistent with Akis character but also glad that another manga remembered that dating is a normal thing and falling in love as you date is a normal thing. It's also normal to be at different stages but they've talked it through and understand where each other is at.

Its great. We get to continue to watch their progress and have more to look forward to. Plus when Aki finally decides to kiss, it'll be another big moment. That was basically a chekhov's gun there.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Don't know if I'm missing something or misreading something. But, Aki asks Shiho if she wants to start dating (which is what Shiho wants right?) and Shiho get mad with her. Why's that? Did she already think they were dating? Then the bit about finding another lover. Does Shiho know Aki doesn't feel the same as her already? It just struck me as weird.

Dex-chan lover
They're finally together and on the same page! If only more yuri girls where that upfront from the beginning and avoided entire chapters of internal monologue to never voice out things...

Users who are viewing this thread