Whisper Me a Love Song - Ch. 49 - Impatience, Consultation, and a Confession...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! Also lol that group jumped the gun in their congratulations smh

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, this is not the first unrequited love in this series. Aki managed to let go Yori eventually, so I'm expecting a similar ark for Miki. The fact that it's incest is really funny though

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So no more Your and Himari? I thought was about them? Now it looks more an anthology about yuri between bandmate...

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad some people here are paying attention, because I've got no idea who those two are...
Also my fucking words, it's drama time again... I just want fluff God damnit!
Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Yagate Kimi ni Naru
The Summer You Were
Goodbye, My Rose Garden
Anemone is in Heat
My Yuri Started With Me Getting Rejected In A Dream
Girl Friends
Your True Color
Hana and Hina After School
I Can't Defy The Lonely Girl
A Love Yet To Bloom

Do you know what always means?
Yeah fair enough

Dex-chan lover
So no more Your and Himari? I thought was about them? Now it looks more an anthology about yuri between bandmate...
Looks like it. Author got the only sensible couple in the whole series out of the way early so they could spend what has to be at least 75% of this Manga on garbage like this. I already explained why making Shiho and Aki get together makes them both look like absolute losers (and spending so much time on it makes it even worse) And now, this crap. Honestly I have never seen a more blatant case of a character being an authors self insert more than Shiho. At least in yuri.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like it. Author got the only sensible couple in the whole series out of the way early so they could spend what has to be at least 75% of this Manga on garbage like this. I already explained why making Shiho and Aki get together makes them both look like absolute losers (and spending so much time on it makes it even worse) And now, this crap. Honestly I have never seen a more blatant case of a character being an authors self insert more than Shiho. At least in yuri.
Link that explanation hoss

Supporter
I am so loving this manga. Its a good sign when other side characters are developed and this manga really gets us right there along side everyone. Thanks for the translation

TGN

Dex-chan lover
I know I'm gonna sound really stupid, but who the fuck is this sempai that's confessing? I genuinely cannot remember her at all.

Group Leader
Yagate Kimi ni Naru
The Summer You Were
Goodbye, My Rose Garden
Anemone is in Heat
My Yuri Started With Me Getting Rejected In A Dream
Girl Friends
Your True Color
Hana and Hina After School
I Can't Defy The Lonely Girl
A Love Yet To Bloom

Do you know what always means?
I think if I wrote a list of yuri I've read with some sort of incest in them, it would be shorter than this XD

Double-page supporter
I know I'm gonna sound really stupid, but who the fuck is this sempai that's confessing? I genuinely cannot remember her at all.
She is Miki chan senpai in concert band club iirc, she has brief cameo in I forgot which chapter

Users who are viewing this thread