Whisper Me a Love Song - Ch. 50 - A Confession, Confusion, and Sadness.

Dex-chan lover
At least she is aware that she is just being pitiful and unjustly resentful. I wish she would just reject the confession though. Noone would like to be the rebound. Specially not due to incest lol. Still can't believe we actually have an incest subplot in this story.

Dex-chan lover
Mmmmmnn, delicious angst... 🫦

I'm already loving this arc. I hope it lasts like 8 volumes.

I really don't see how Miki developing incestuous feelings that she recognizes can't ever be reciprocated for obvious reasons is at all comparable to manga or LNs with actual incest in them. That's not the same thing at all. Nothing about this is treating incest like it's a normal or not taboo thing, it's not even being horny about. It's not like Miki is ever actually going to end up with Aki, this is just a struggle she has to get passed. No incest has actually happened here, and none is going to happen going forward either. Y'all are just whiners.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Whatever but I'm looking forward to momo and haji story, I don't know why author hasn't given that yet...
Its too much Aki , Aki , and Aki.... Well i would be happy if Aki developed feelings for Shiho ... And Miki has to try with that senpai , she's got to move on anyway....

Dex-chan lover
Well, this is the first direction I am hesitant about. I don't see the upside in making Miki have romantic feelings for her sister, but we'll see? Couldn't she have had conflicting feelings for literally anyone else? Hopefully, it's at least handled well.

Still, I am not sure why mangaka go in this direction so often. Is it just that it's become a trope we insert at will out of habit? I know it's often represented as a "cute," confused phase that she'll likely move on from (and obviously Aki will never take this seriously) but still, it feels overrepresented in manga.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread