Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - First times and Fun.

Dex-chan lover
@Amber_Chad not just Japan it's all around Asia. Men average around 170, and 175 is considered tall. Women average around 155, so those who are 160 and above are on the taller side.

Sorry I don't speak inches.

Dex-chan lover
Idk you guys, but I’m starting to get bored of this, even more after knowing that’s just a gigantic yuri-bait.
And I know, it’s not the author’s fault, but that"shoujo-ai" tag hurts, I don’t feel connected to the characters anymore.

Dex-chan lover
lol that title.

Momo is a good name for her she does feel warm and soft and fluffy, nice new character addition!

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like the author lost alot of points and is now just dragging it on honestly. They are trying to add angst

Fed-Kun's army
First time and fun
Inserting a mic
Waccy D,s

I love this chapter

Dex-chan lover
LOL the new girl smh i already see where this is going... at this point i only feel bad for Yori though its good to see she's enjoying joining the band which is good

also i really liked that Kino and Yori wasnt with each other like i said at this point in when i was happy to think they would get together went away right when Kino start acting like idk what love is but i want everything else so i like Kino and Yori to just be friends

this series just seems its gonna be an annoying one the point in where it could have been really nice was lost but hey i still wanna see how things goes im really going for Kino and Yori to just be friends and this is like the first time i have ever felt this way when it comes to a Yuri series and i love and read A lot of yuri series so yeah

Users who are viewing this thread