Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Walking Home, An Encounter, And a Promise.

Fed-Kun's army
Could you tell me your feelings once again after the concert?
I see your plan there, Yori. Smooth. I'm also looking forward to it.

And damn. I'd forgot how detailed this manga's art is. And the girls' hairstyles aren't even that extravagant.

Dex-chan lover
Cute and wholesome. I look forward to the concert.

Please no one end up having to move or something before then.

Dex-chan lover
The ship is almost sailing.

And once again, I’m absolutely in love with the artstyle of this manga.

@Orion2G We wouldn't have a romance manga if they just decided to get together. There wouldn't be any point to the story.

Dex-chan lover
Futaribeya begs to disagree with the last comment. I'm still waiting for my fluffy yuri manga without romance drama shenanigans.

Dex-chan lover
@ CGO39

Have you not read Kase San? I think that really demonstrates that there is so much you can potentially pull from after a couple has gotten together

Dex-chan lover
@Ranzo Is Kase-san completed? there is no END chapter on Mangadex and last update was 2 years ago, so im afraid to read without any ending (didnt know about this manga and interested after your comment)

Dex-chan lover
@Jmann Well you can read it either way with the sequel i guess. For in itself without the college continuation Kase-san has an end.

Double-page supporter
I thought Kase-san ended but they made something like Kase-san 2 which covered a different period of their life(college, I think).

Also, I find dating more interesting than the "getting together" period. I feel that *more* unnecessary drama occurs in the latter.

Fed-Kun's army
@SoloSera agreed, not just yuri but romance manga in general... I'm fed up with seeing the same pre-confession drama and tropes, such as "oh we need 10+ chapters to figure out what MC is feeling, then another 10+ to figure out what the other person might be feeling" and blah blah -_-

sure some manga do pre-confession well and/or they get to the confession quick, like Kaguya-sama, Kase-san and so on, but many are just the same drama and dragged out shit.

it's why post-confession stories are so much more interesting, as getting to see couples doing actual couple things is fun. A great many bonus points for adult romance manga btw (university or older) as the whole high school setting and teens can be really... meh, to say the least. There are many great adult romance manga that do away with all the teen nonsense and it makes them enjoyable to read~

@Jmann ya, Kase-san high school part is complete with a good ending, and it then got the sequel manga showing the two in their university years, it's a really great story :D oh, and the OVA for the manga is really good as well (Asagao to Kase-san, 1 hour OVA came out in 2018), worth watching for all it's fluff and great animation/voice acting

I am LOVING this because DAMN! I want a Yori in my life... also to the bassist... I lowkey ship em. I love em.

Dex-chan lover
@voidox yep, already in the middle of it, great story with hilarious and fluffy art. OVA is downloaded too, will watch it after (but i checked animation and its great). damn i love this kind of straightforward yuri, its so wholesome, not like some crap like Citrus, and way better than Yagate Kimi ni Naru for me (idk why this 2 mangas especially Citrus are so popular - one only pro of Citrus its art, the story itself is nonscence).
anyway, im glad that i discovered Kase-san in the comments, appriaciate good reccomendations.

Fed-Kun's army
@Jmann huge agreeeeee, Citrus and Yagate Kimi ni Naru areincredibly meh manga that only really have good art to carry such trope filled yuri stories and dumb premises/edgy "I'm not interested in love" or w.e plots :/ ended up not liking either main couple and dropped the manga

hell, for Bloom into You, I was way more interested in that friend who was unrequited love with the senpai MC than the main couple, glad she at least got a VN story of her uni days finding someone

but ya, Kase-san is an example of a really great and wholesome yuri manga not filled with stupid tropes like not talking, that dumb senpai character that shows up for drama, wasting 10+ chapters on mindless padding annnnd so on. The OVA was just pure fluff, inject it right into ur veins :D

Dex-chan lover
@voidox Kase-san has its own problems, like for example the place jumps of Kase to visit Yamada, despite that Kase has a tournament or whatever she place jumps to the unconscious wish of Yamada to be together in that moment and further their relationship, despite being an athlete he should be concentrated on the match itself and relax. If needed everything has plot armor.

Group Leader
@Jmann I think Bloom Into You is straightforward in some weird way,they kissed in 3 chapter,So was Citrus,like ? In my view, Bloom is something bad for stomachs,When senpai said"I'd rather die than been told something like that",my stomach is twisted.Before the
"bloom into dead sister" problem was solved,there's always a rock in my hreat even when the sweet scene.

BTW I feel like that this manga is someway like Yagate kimi in charactars.They all have Kouhai who read shoujo manga,don't understand what's romantic love ,two senpai don't understand love neither and fall in love first,and both of these manga got a rival who fell in love first.Even the reason that friends can not confess is completely the SAME "The relationship we had will be broken"stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread