Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Love at First Sight and the Promised Day

The last girl is not the rival for yori and himari's couple… its a futur girl friend at aki ^^ It's going to be cool instead and we're waiting for the first kiss from himari and yori!
And no need to play the supporter for this or that girl, they are all adorable that it is the band, the senpai cooking, yori or himari and his girlfriend ...

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see a confession so soon...now it’s time for band drama!

did anyone notice the cooking club senpai in the last page or was it different character but similar hairstyle? anyways this band feud will be very interesting now that yori and kino is pretty much settled, giving more spices to their relationship

Fed-Kun's army
That’s definitely the singer who quit the band. She probably quit after being turned down by Mizugichi in favor of Yori, and doesn’t realize Mizugichi just got iced out.

Double-page supporter
aw shit girls here we go, enemies to lovers let's get in there

Fed-Kun's army
What's sad is all I could think when the confession came was "Poor Aki." Especially when Yori walked back in and everyone (including Aki) started celebrating for her. C'mon, let me hate you just a little.

I’m guessing the next chapters will be all about Aki and Shiho.

Beautiful art style, nice story with romantic yuri, logical and real feelings, and Aki Mizuguchi is the BEST GIRL in this story. I rate 1000/10 ⭐ for this manga

Users who are viewing this thread