Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Love at First Sight and the Promised Day

WE HAVE LIFTOFF BABY

Also, I was wondering where things would go next, didn't take long to figure that out at all. Aki really forgot some important details, didn't she?

Fed-Kun's army
81372985.jpg

Dex-chan lover
idk usally im super happy when the MC's get together but this time no so much..... just seemed super forced imo

but whatever hopefully now we get some focus on Aki wonder whats the story between aki and the girl that left the band most likely the girl left the band because she likes Aki but found out Aki liked someone else maybe

so what happnes next should be alot better than what we was getting

Yuri has the worst fucking fans seriously will always find SOMETHING to complain about. Meanwhile shonen fans are content to watch the same guy power/level up for 500 chpts. Please some of you yuri fans learn to unclench. I feel like there would be more yuri. If yuri fans weren't so negative.You want something perfect EXACTLY to your tastes. Write it yourself. I like this yuri it's nice that there isn't any fan service incest or psychos so far. There have been healthy boundaries and above all it isn't questioned at all that they are both women it's just accepted and that's how it should be irl imo. Thank you for coming to my tedtalk.

Dex-chan lover
The name "Sunny Spot" in Japanese is "Hidamari" which is a reference to Himari's name
Thanks for the explanation. There should be a translation note for this since I think it's important context.

This right here is the visualization of something breaking into a million pieces.
53715390511_d04f540896_o_d.png

Himari-chan, please stop doing this. My irresistible urge to stuff your mouth with k̴͓͌̈́̔̂͒͊̑̇̌̕͠n̵͔̘̫͚͑̅̈t̵̢̨̡̙̙͓̤̯̟̬̘̱͕̲͚́̇l̸̮̘̬̣̀͌͌̍̈́̿̍̀̂̓̋̋̚̚ is so strong.
53715820885_8e822767e5_o_d.png

Users who are viewing this thread