Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Love at First Sight and the Promised Day

Double-page supporter
I mean, I'm all in for a next arc being jojo battles between bands with Himari being Yori's gf and emotional support.

Well, I liked that the romance seems to have resolved itself without too many problems, but I would still prefer Mizuguchi to stay with Yori :v

And this girl at the end wasn't she who left the band before? Why are you all angry now?

Double-page supporter
@kashell11

The extra shows she is pretty close with the cooking club senpai, so I doubt that is the case.

Aki and Haji though... That would be a fine looking couple.

Dex-chan lover
Wonderful chapter aaaaaa, i like how yori put her feelings into her song, bringing her short past memories into pieces of love fragments that she want convey to her loved one, its so beautiful. The full page when himari answer her feeling while hugging Yori also give great impact. No kissing scene? i think its fine because this whole chapter already great.

Thank you for the chapter 😍
And in the end of chapter already showing new characters? Former Aki's band member? I think i need more himari and yori lovey dovey chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Now we got music drama incoming

I’m fine with as long as the couple can get through it together

Dex-chan lover
Yup. Already said this when I saw the raws and I will say it again. FUCKING FINALLY HIMARI STEPPED UP HER FUCKING GAME IMMA SO HAPPY FOR MY YORI BABY!!! 😭❤❤..RIP MIZU, I hope you will find your own bae too just like sayaka(bloom into you) for now just crossover to "useless princess "manga and have a chat with izumi,she can totally understand your feelings.
Now we are about to enter another arc.
Looks like we've got competition *v*.

Thank you soooo much for the update and translations. 💓💓💓

my god, my heart is... ASDADADADADAAAAAAAAAA.
I cant stop fangirling. My gay heart is beating so fast.

Dex-chan lover
And from here we shift focus to who is the best band that gets to go to boudokai.

lol jokes aside (is it though ? feel like this band feud is gonna take center stage kind of and idk how to feel about that) damn a great fucking chapter,Himari finally expresses her love damn nice, nice way to tie it into her feelings taking a defined shape along with the song.

Hopefully things go up from here.

Damn Aki is just too fucking nice hope she gets a happy moment as well, maybe that shiho girl?

Welp excited for where we go from here, hopefully mostly HimarixYori cute couple stuff.

This is why I rated 10/10 for this manga: the truth confession should only be a beginning.

@ end page:
I don't know if that girl can make a broken heart regrets or not. But I surely hell want to make the Mangadex Admins regret for not making the unlimited range rating. This manga deserve ∞/∞, not 10/10. Come on, 10/10 is not enough!

I hate this thing of complaining about almost everything that happens on a manga because they think it will lead to a complete bad resolution even without any proofs or indications that they may be right, this exact same thing happened when Aki was introduced as a "rival" and then the author just did one of the best resolutions possible to this "conflict", I know that a lot of you probably suffered with these problems but have some faith in the author.

Needed to do this rant but about the chapter, I really liked it!

I'm a bit disappointed, I think they're would have been a cool realism if she'd realized it was just a crush.

Still read it though.

Dex-chan lover
@JustCallMeDaBoss Yes, Aki deserves to be loved as well!

And seeing more Yori x himari should be great. I'm glad the manga didn't end with the confession so we can see more adorable moments of them together. <3

Users who are viewing this thread