Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Unrest, Regret, and What Comes Next

Excellent chapter!!!
The story is developing a very interesting plot.
We finally see Akki as a deeper character (who certainly deserved it).

Finally, Akki, is your time!!! 😊

Dex-chan lover
When are we going to get back to Himari and Yori? I gotta admit, I really do not like this Aki and Shiho arc.

Shiho is abusive and toxic as heck, but the author keeps portraying them as just "not being honest with their feelings." I've had to deal with the aftermath of enough abusive relationships in my life to know those two shouldn't end up together, and if they do, I'm gonna be super pissed, and will probably drop it all together.

And what's the effin' deal with Shiho's band mates gaslighting Aki? "That's not the face of someone who isn't worried." Are you trying to console her or make her doubt herself more? If you think she's troubled, why the heck aren't you doing something about it, instead of just implying that Aki has feelings for Shiho? Shiho is antagonizing the competition and even grabs her by the collar, and they say "it didn't seem like the right time to cut in." Well, if not then, when was the right time to cut in? After Shiho drew blood? Seriously, how far did it need to escalate before doing something?

Everyone's acting like Aki is just as much at fault as Shiho, like it's Aki's fault for making Shiho cry or something, and it's super frustrating. 😣

Well, even though all that makes me want to toss this aside, I do appreciate the translations.

to the retard that think rival girl is annoying/in the wrong, read the last chapter again. the whole reason she left the band is they were being too complacent about their skills,wich if you remember, that was the reason she alway her bands, and she joined because she tought it would be different. clearly in this chapter she think they are good (otherwise she wouldn't try to make her want to come back).
she think they shouldn't have to wonder if they get in,but instead like her be certain they get a spot, because they have the skill to do so.
not saying she isn't a tsundere because she could just talk about but she's not just the "evil rival" stereotype

Better not be setting up an Aki x Shiho ship. Never really been a fan of side ships, especially when the loser of a love triangle is immediately put together with someone else. Plus Shiho is just straight garbage.

Fed-Kun's army
Why she couldn't understand that the girl can only found out due to her love for her?

Gotta say, the only thing that maybe will surprise me this arc is if Shiho actually moved on from Aki to that new girl and really is saying this all because she's just an asshole, otherwise, this will be some really predictable chapters until this arc ends. Would rather see more fluffy dating, to be honest.

That arc is so stressful, where is my cute couple bringing happiness and a healthy relationship

Honestly I don't understand what Shiho's Problem is. Like at all.

She decided to quit. Now she's acting like an asshole for no discernible reason.

there is an event(probably) in Japan where they want to see the "what manga do you want to see animated?". and Sasakoi/Whisper me a love song is on it.
Vote for number 42 in

https://www.anime-japan.jp/main/ajranking/

This shiho girl acting out is getting really tiring. If she wants to get ahead then get ahead, everyone has their own pace, so if her intention is a 'noble' one, she wouldn't be out there acting pissy and full of herself.
Whatever the 'reason' or 'explanation' about why shiho did what she did, I won't buy it. Meh. Unnecessary drama unnecessary plot hole.

Users who are viewing this thread