Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Unrest, Regret, and What Comes Next

Group Leader
Poor Aki. She's a really good girl!! <3. Deserves the best. Well, at least we can be sure that Shiho is... pretty madly in love with Aki, although she's REALLY bad at dealing with it, apparently. Let's see what's next.

Damn I really like this angsty ass gremlin that is Shiho. She adds a lot of spice to the story. The things she's doing totally fits within her character, shes selfish, arrogant, a bit of a tsundere, and she seems to hold the peoples shes close to opinions in high esteem. So imo what she's doing makes sense. Can't wait to see more of shiho and the rest of her band.

@CashRoot agreed. Speaking from experience, suppressing your feelings will make things worse. Just tell the girl, move on and then you can finally be her friend.

this shiho girl is so annoying LMAO
im enjoying the conflict she's bringing though. it feels a lot more fresh than the "misunderstanding. reconcile. misunderstanding. reconcile" loop that a lot of other mangas like to do (looking at you kase-san)

Double-page supporter
Dunno why everyone says they like Shiho lmao. Her character is literally drama with no depth. The only reason she exists is to create conflict out of nowhere

Im sure shiho love aki and when she realize that aki love yori, she trying become the best singer to makes aki only look at her

Fed-Kun's army
I've said this before, but I'll say it again. The way this author draws hair is nothing short of dazzling.

@AHunter
because she's a bitch maybe? I get not wanting to be complacent and wanting to improve, but it was shown in the previous chapter that she can dish out criticism but can't take it. when Aki criticized her singing she didn't even reflect on it, she just went So YoU ThInK My SiNgInG iS BaD. Which is what made her quit.

I wouldn't mind her character if it wasn't for that one part, if this lack of being able to deal with criticism is not expanded on by the author then it's honestly bad writing. You can't strive to be the best and not be able to take criticism at the same time

Dex-chan lover
Just blazed through 21 chapters in what felt like an instant. I really like the art style and story in this, I hope it gets an anime adaptation some day

Users who are viewing this thread