Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Memories, Truth and Trust

Guess we're a band manga now, Aim for the top 1!
Bang Dream collab when?
Atleast we'll probably get some date chapters so the characters gets properly powered up for the final battle.

Dex-chan lover
@thehypesreal
The dispute has already been going on for months, and they've already sparred verbally multiple times. At some point one just has to realize they're throwing good intentions after bad.

@JKTV
My personal experience tells me that it is still better to just let it go. Constantly ruminating about it will only hurt Aki in the long run. Maybe in a couple years after they've both grown up, they can look back and realize what they did wrong and reconcile, but as it is, it's just aggravating the problem more.

Contributor
This is interesting, but I can't help but wonder where the heck Himari went. xD

Dex-chan lover
I'm not annoyed about the arc or the characters, I'm annoyed at the execution, one more push and you could've get your answer without forcing the whole band to sing for a reason other than having fun, the clash was going to happen anyway so why make it more aggressive ? why not JUST TALK?

Also the main pair is great of course but you know I Want more of the best friend and the other girls from the band.

I don't know if it's just me but .... I ship them ! 😎
And I agree with previous posts. I miss Hima and Yori !!!!!

Dex-chan lover
We get it Shiho, you want to fuck Aki. Do we have to go through a literal song and dance before you admit it?

Yeah sorry I still can't stand Shiho.

She's behaving like an absolute asshole for no reason. Unless she seriously changes her bitchy attitude I see no reason why anybody should feel sorry for her or root for Aki to reconcile with her.

dang, yall need to calm down a little. yori and hima are perfectly gay and happy together now, i think we can afford to focus on other characters for a bit. i really love aki and shiho and they're arc is pretty interesting to me. give me that bffs to enemies to lovers shit <3 i really hope they end up together by the end of this

Thanks for translation!!!
Well, I really need a gf for Akki, so I'm happy with this 😁

Fed-Kun's army
To be honest so long as there’s a payoff I’m fine with it. Now if ends in a big fat nothing then that’s a different story. However considering this is a yuri manga there’s probably going to be a payoff.

Ah so much salt here in the comments, I don't have enough popcorn for all this impatience you kids are brewing over.

If ya'll are just here to see lesbian's make out and fuck, you have an array of other options at your disposal. Seriously, even in other bigger well known yuri titles there are chapters and arcs that aren't specifically dedicated to building the relationship as much as it is about exploring the setting and other dynamics. Chill.

Users who are viewing this thread