Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 9 Ch. 44 - The End of the Festival, and Everyone's Feelings

Dex-chan lover
I was good with the Aki/Shiho arc and there's a chance to see how they continue in the background again which is enough for me, but I'm not sure where the next storyline will go based on where thing have been left. Everyone seem really settled down now. Entrance exam arc? It doesn't feel like it should end soon between the popularity and the anime coming, but you never know.

Dex-chan lover
Hope we can move a bit away from the drama now for a while, especially when it’s something that can and was resolved in like half a chapter of them actually talking to each other.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this is ending soon. Everyone has a good yuri ending and they're going to graduate.
I said before that I think this Aki Shiho stuff had a lot to do with the title of the manga (she literally "whispered" a love song, again) and they've been a major part of the core story. So it wouldn't surprise me if this starts winding down. But who knows. This is so popular right now, partly because of the Aki/Shiho story; so, she could do whatever with it. She's already shown that she can jump from one popular pairing to another and keep the momentum. Maybe she'll do it again.

Also so happy for all of them! Really happy Shiho and Aki are on their way and starting a new kind of relationship (that they both seem up for). Sometimes we fight over issues that, once we've made up, seem so insignificant in retrospect; but it can be hard to recognize that when you're in it.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
nothing shiho does will redeem her in my book.
It's not like she did anything that bad to begin with. All parts made mistakes.
Is distancing yourself from a friend over an unrequited love really that crazy to some of you? I'm not saying that she couldn't have acted differently, but the more I think about it, the less reasons I find to blame her for her behavior. Shiho suffered as much, if not more, than Aki.
Same here. Also author had to give Laureley that meaningless band battle victory in order to not make shitho look like a total jobber xD
It's the other way around. SS winning would have been a prety big plot armor.

Users who are viewing this thread